Adopted By Payzer(9)

Liam walked in when he heard Kate say that.

"Mommy doesn't want to see you."Liam spat.Kate turned around and saw Liam.I looked at him shocked he said that.

"Yeah she does!"Kate snapped at Liam.

"She doesn't want you,neither do I."Liam spats stumbling on the couch.Kate looked sad and angry.Liam got closer to her.

"Your breath smells bad."Kate said scrunching her nose.Liam lost it and slapped Kate making her fall off the couch.

"Liam what the Fuck?!"I shout picking up Kate.

"It's true,I don't want her."Liam said shrugging his shoulders.His breath smells like alcohol.

"What's gotten into you?"I snap and walk upstairs to my room.

I sat Kate down and locked the door.When I turned around Kate disappeared.I heard sobbing underneath my bed.

I lay on my stomach and try to squeeze underneath my bed.Nothing.

"Kate your daddy was just joking."I say.

"No,he hates me,all of you do I bet!"Kate cried.

"Kate don't ever talk like that we all love you!"I say.Kate keeps crying.I start singing Little Things.

"Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me.."I sing.Kate keeps crying.I stop and call Louis,Zayn and Niall.They come in I tell them to sing.They softly start singing Little Things.Kate's sobbing died down.I try one more to get under the bed.

"I got it."Niall says walking over and laying on his stomach.

He slides under the bed like that.

"Wanna come out?"Niall asks.

"No.",Kate says.

"Why not?"Niall questions.

"Liam.",Kate says angerly.

"Don't you mean daddy?"Niall corrects her.

"No,he's not,he never wanted me."Kate says.She crawls out of bed and runs out the room.We chase after her.She disappears in the basement.

"Kate?!"We shout.No response.

"There's spiders in here."Zayn announces.Kate runs out of the corner and into Niall's arms.

"He does want you,okay."Niall says lifting her up.Kate hides her face in his neck.

"Are you tired?"Niall asks rubbing her back

"No,I'm not."Kate mumbles.

"You act like a teenager and your only 3"Louis says.

"I love it,Sass master!"Louis says snapping his fingers.Kate whispers something into Niall's ear and smiles.

"Your hungrey,you just ate like 20 minutes ago."Niall says.

"I love it!!"Niall says going upstairs.

**Niall's pov**

I take out some chips and set them open.Kate munches on them.Kate finishes half the bag.

"Uncle Niall what time is it?"Kate asks looking at me.

"Three-turdy."I respond when I unlock my phone.

"Three-turdy,okay."Kate says hopping off the chair and walking into the living room.I follow her,she sits on the couch and turns on the t.v.Dora comes on.I groan.

"You don't like Dora uncle Niall?"Kate asks.

"Um,yeah I like her.."I say.she goes on a food channel.

"Move it!"I say jumping on the couch and watching the t.v. and food.

"Jesus look at that potato!"I say.

"Oh my gosh!"Kate says licking her lips.Liam comes downstairs quietly,Kate gets closer to me hugging my arm.

"Hey,What's your problem?"I ask angerly plugging in Kate's ears.

"What?"Liam asks.

"You told Kate you never wanted her,maybe Kate is better off Danielle."I say pissed the HAYL off.Liam smacks his forehead.

"I didn't mean it,I swear!"Liam says.

"She's still going to Dani.You can't look after her,you had sex with a snobby bitch,and then got drunk,now you told Kate you never wanted her."I say lifting Kate up and walking upstairs.

"Where are we going uncle Niall?"Kate asks looking at me pack up her clothes.

"Where going to mommy's house."I say.

***

I buckle Kate up and put her bags next to her.I back up and start driving to Dani's house.

I knock on the door couple times.

"Hey princess!"Danielle says grabbing Kate from me.Kate squirms trying to get out of her grip.Danielle puts Kate down,Kate runs my leg.Dani looks at me confused.

"Um,Liam got..high and told her you guys never wanted her.."I explain.Danielle gets upset.

"Thanks Niall,I'll take those."Danielle says grabbing Kate's bag from me.

"Alright bye Niall."I say.I grab Kate and put her on the couch.I close the door and sit next to her,I look at her but she doesn't look at me.

"Kate,What daddy said was wrong,we do want you"I spoke scooting close to her.She looks at me and does the most and worst thing any kid could do to their mom.Kate slaps me.

**End**