Adopted By Payzer(6)

We finished putting the bags and boxes in the living room. 

"Alright let's get painting!"I say. I had on clothes I barley wore,and didn't like on. Kate wanted to help,why not. After Eleanor and Perrie finished changing their clothes we got right into the painting. 

"Mommy it's looking pretty!"Kate says grinning. 

"Yup!"I say I look at Kate,she had a blue line going across her face and purple spots on her face also. I laugh at how cute she looks. I take a picture of her and send it to Liam. We finish painting 1 hour later. 

"Let's get you in the tubby."I say lifting Kate up by her armpits and and put her on my hip. I turn the water on and wash her hair and face. I put her favourite Strawberry fairy shampoo on her. 

**Liam' s pov** 

I get a text message from Danielle,I open up the picture and see a picture of Kate and paint on her face. I smile to myself. 

"Kate?"Louis whispers to me. I nod and show him the picture. Louis smiles. 

"OMG, omg, OMG!!"a fan says walking in. 

**3 hours later** 

We drove back home and see a bunch of boxes and bags in the living room. 

"Did Danielle buy the whole store?"Harry asks jaws dropping. 

"Oh hush."Danielle says combing Kate's curly hair. 

"Ow, ow ow mommy!"Kate says hugging a stuffed dog animal tightly. 

"I'm sorry honey."Danielle says continuing. I walk over to Kate. 

"Daddy!"Kate says spreading out her arms. I hug her. 

"Daddy, I got pictures of you, and uncle Lou, and uncle Niall, and Uncle Harry, and Uncle Zayn!"Kate says all in one sentence. 

"Yea?"I say. Kate grins and nods, all of a sudden she runs off to a bag. She drags the bag over to me and takes out posters. 

"Wow, are you going to hang those up around your room?"I ask holding a poster. Kate grins. 

"Look at my room, Aunt Perrie, and Aunt Eleanor helped me and mommy paint!"Kate says tugging on hand. 

"Alright, calm down sweet heart."I say getting up and follow Kate to the room. 

**Danielle pov** 

Wow,Kate really loves Liam. She Is so excited.. 

"He's a great dad."Perrie spoke. I nod and put the brush down. 

"She's like a mini you, Dani."Eleanor says smiling. 

"Curly brown hair, brown eyes,and lightly tanned skin."Perrie says leaning her head against Zayn' s.

**End**