Halloween special 2

**********

"Hi, I'm Lydia and you must be the lovely Kate." Lydia grins showing friendliness to Kate,Kate smiles back.
"Say hi Kate."I say setting Kate down.
"Hi."Kate says waving,Lydia grins.
"Okay I'll take these, I'll text you when they're ready!" Lydia says taking the costumes and placing them on the coffee table.
"Again, thank you so much!"I say hugging Lydia.
"Your welcome."Lydia chuckles.
"Say thank you, she's making your costume."I exclaim smiling.
"Thank you.."Kate says in a small voice. Lydia nods.

***********

"See,this is way better!"I say holding up the costume, Kate was grinning ear to ear.

"I actually don't know what to say."Liam chuckles.

"Now we just need the bag.."Liam adds, Kate spins around on the chair.

"Hon,stop your going to fall."Liam says placing his hands on the stool making it come to a stop. Kate frowns.

"I'll go buy the bag,come on princess."Liam says picking up Kate and grabbing his keys.

"Okay, thanks."I say and peck his cheek.

"Mhm."Liam says walking away.

**Liam's pov**

I set Kate in her car seat.

"Daddy can we listen to music?"Kate asks fiddling with the seatbelt.

"Of course."I say putting on my seatbelt and turning up the music, Wake me up by Avcii was on. Kate started singing along, this was her first time singing in front of me. I started the engine and went out the driveway.

"Which store are we going to daddy?"Kate asks looking in the rear view mirror,I look back at her.

"Hmm, Wal-Mart?"I say turning right.

"Okay."Kate smiles and looks out the window admiring nature.

--

"Okay we're here."I say parking into a space, Kate struggles to unbuckle her seatbelt.

"Hold on princess, I got it."I say getting out of the car and jogging to the other side and opening her door, I unbuckle her and help her out. Bags aren't really important we could just use a plastic bag, but to be honest this Kate's first time going out trick-or-treating.Her real abusive family never took her out or celebrated it, so why not make it special?

Kate and I walk around until we find the the Halloween section and go in, Kate looks at the candies but keeps on walking until she reaches the bags.

"Look it, a mummy bag!"Kate exclaims pointing to the the bag,she proceeds to scan the different printed bags. She picks out pumpkin bag and gives it to me.

"Do you want anything else?"I ask grabbing the bag, Kate immediately points the big bags filled with candy.

"Except that?" I chuckle, Kate shakes her head and grabs my hand. I realize two girls around the age 10-14 coming up to us.

"Hi Liam, big fan!"The girl who looks 14 grins.

"Hi."I smile shaking both of thier hands.

"Omg, Hi Kate!"the 10 year old smiles waving at Kate who was hiding behind my legs.Kate looks at me for approval, I nod. She doesn't need my approval to socialize she can just go ahead!

"Hi."Kate waves.

"Can we get a quick picture with both of you?"the 10 year old asks, the 14 year old holds out her Iphone smiling.

"Sure."I say kneeling down a bit, I place Kate in front of me while the girls go by my side. She snaps a quick pic and grins.

"Thank you so much Liam and Kate!"The girls both say, they jog away squealing at the picture.

"Okay,now let's go."I say grabbing Kate's hand leading her to checkout.

---

"We're home!"I call out closing the front door, I hear chatting in the kitchen. I get closer and see Dani alone on the phone, she was also rubbing her stomach.

"Hey babe."I say stepping in the kitchen.

"Hey."Dani quickly says.

"Who are you talking to?"I mouth grabbing a chip, Kate wraps an arm around my legs.

"Doctor."Dani mouths back, I nod. I check my watch and notice it's four o' three.

"Daddy who is mommy talking to?"Kate asks looking up at me, I lift her up carrying her.

"Mommy is talking to the doctor."I say walking out the kitchen and into the kitchen with the boys.

"Why?"Kate asks.

"For your sibling."I say sitting down placing her on my lap.

**

"Mommy,daddy wake up!"Kate squeals throwing herself on us. I rub my eyes and sit up.

"Morning princess."I say in a groggy voice, Dani sits up.Her hair sticking to her face.

"Morning princess."Dani yawns stretching.

"It's Halloween, make me some breakfast and let's party!"Kate says,she sounds like Niall when it's on a special occasions.

"Alright, alright."Dani says throwing her feet off the bed, Kate looks at me expecting me to do the same. Instead I grab her and attack her with kisses making her giggle like a maniac. I hear a 'click' and turn to Dani, she throws her phone on the nightstand acting like nothing happened.

"Okay, let's get our Super Princess ready to fight crime and be rewarded with candy!"I say helping Kate off the bed, Kate grins and dashes out the room.

"She's so adorable." Dani smiles putting on her slippers, I nod.

**End, okay so as I said 2+ specials, so I guess one more special and back on the regular chapters.Again thanks Justme96 for the new cover!! :) **