Adopted By Payzer(3)

Danielle is still sleeping, I quickly change and brush my teeth, I walk downstairs and see all the boys down there, not Perrie or Eleanor. 

"Danielle wants to adopt Kate."I blurt out. The boys spit out there tea and place it down. 

"She what?"Zayn asks. 

"She wants Kate.,She's afraid that when her aunt dies she's going to have sex at a early age, smoke weed, and all that."I say .

"Well she will..."Louis says sipping his coffee. 

"I'm just going to get ready for the concert.."I sigh in frustration. 

Our concert starts in a bit and ends at 3:23, right now it's 11:32 it takes us half an hour to get to the concert. 

"Dani, were going to leave bye babe."I say kissing her cheek. 

"Alright,bye babe."Danielle says hugging me. 

**Danielle's pov** 

I say bye to Liam he's going to his concert. I get dressed, straighten my hair, brush my teeth and go downstairs. I see Perrie and Eleanor talking. 

"Heey!!"They both say. 

"Hi girls."I say pouring OJ in my cup. 

"Why in a bad mood, love?"Perrie asks. 

"I want to adopt Kate.."I reply, the girls gasp. 

"Danielle your only 25,a nd Liam' s turning 20 in like 4,5 weeks. Don't you think your too young?"Eleanor asks. 

"Yeah but what happens if her aunt dies or gets sick while Kate is growing up, she's going to have sexual activity with guys at a early age, smoke weed and stuff.. I don't want that."I say staring at my orange juice. 

"Well it's your choice.."Perrie says. 

"How about we have a girls day, go shopping eat and come back?"Eleanor says smiling. Perrie squeals and grins, I nod. 

**Liam' s pov** 

The concert is starting,I see people getting in there spots. Kate's here!! I smile and wave to Kate, she waves back. The music starts playing. 

"Maybe it's the way she walked, straight into my heart and stole it!"Harry sang. 

"Through the doors and past the guards." 

"Just like she already owned it!"Harry sings finishing his solo. 

"I said can you give you all to me, she said never in your wildest dreams."Zayn sings. I look at Kate and smile while I sing my solo. 

All of a sudden I see a man making his way to the third row,Amy looks scared and shocked. She puts Kate behind her and the man starts to talking to Amy. He looks familiar all of a sudden he slaps and punches her. 

"Hey, touch that woman and child again and I'll have security taking you out!"I say into the microphone, he grabs Kate and runs off, security chase down the guy and tackle him they take Kate and bring backs Kate to Amy, I get down the stage and make my way to Kate and Amy. I silently ask Amy if I can bring Kate on stage Amy nods and I grab Kate I take her up stage, girls are screaming louder when I set Kate down. She's grinning really big.

I know this is impossible, but let's just make it cute and all. But obviously not the abuse, abuse is horrible. Updated this part, I wrote this story when I first joined so a lot more updates and edits.

I hand her my microphone so she can sing along. The boys silent down so Kate can sing. When the song finishes I go back and hand her back to Amy. 

**Perrie' s pov** 

"Omg, look at the that cute shirt!"Eleanor squeals and runs over to the shirt. It's pink and has black lace on the back. I put it in the shopping cart filled with other cute things. We buy our stuff and put it in the car. We go and drive to a restaurant. 

"Oh, yeah can we drive to the pet store I need to buy Loki shampoo, and a new leash."Danielle asks. 

"Sure."I say going into a parking lot and turning around.

**End of Chapter 3**