Adopted By Payzer 30

I scratch the back of my head and bite my lip. 

"Umm..I'm not really sure who."I say,Dani nods. 

"Okay thanks,just keep the kids away from him.I don't care what he says."Dani says 

"Okay,gotcha."I say in a agreement. 

"Listen I gotta go,bye tell the boys I said hi."Dani says,I unplug Kate's ear. 

"Bye Princess I'll see you later!"Dani waves. 

"Bye mommy,love you!"Kate waves,Dani goes offline and Kate sighs. 

"I guess It's time-"I get interrupted by Kate squeeling and pointing. 

"A carnival!!"Kate squeels jumping up.I turn around and stand up. 

"Uncle Zayn please?"Kate asks jumping up and down. 

"I guess.."I say shrugging and taking her hand,I unlock my phone and text Niall that we're at the carnival incase they're looking for us. 

**5 hours later** 

Louis was carrying sleeping Kate,Niall was carrying the prizes and Harry and I were talking to each other.Liam stayed home,hopefully alone.We were walking down the sidewalk 2 blocks away from our house,Louis was quietly humming to make sure if Kate was asleep.Her head slumped off Louis's shoulder. 

"We need a plan."Harry says smirking. 

"A plan?"I ask. 

"A plan to make Dani and Liam back together."Harry said in a duh tone. 

"Lock them in a room til' they make up?"Niall suggusts. 

"Eh,maybe."Louis chuckles,he rubs Kate's back and continues humming. 

"What if they never do?"Harry asks gulping. 

"Dont say that Harry, they will."I protest digging my hands in my jeans pockets.We turn the corner. 

"What about Lucas?"Niall asks. 

"Let's just change the subject."Louis snaps. 

"Okay,okay."Niall rolls his eyes. 

"What do you think Kate will look like in the future?"I ask. 

"Like Madison Petis."Harry simply says. 

"Probably."I shrug. 

--- 

As we get home Louis places Kate in her bed and comes back downstairs. 

"I can never forgive myself.."Liam muttered repeating it over and over again. 

"Liam you okay l-lad?"Harry asks but when he says lad the house rumbles and a big boom echoes. 

"Dadddyyy!!"Kate cries from her room,Liam literally runs upstairs. 

**Liam's pov** 

I run upstairs and dash into Kate's room.She's on her bed crying and screaming. 

"Daddyyy!"Kate cries,I sit next to her and pull her on my lap. 

"Shh, it's okay.It's just thunder."I whisper wiping away her tears.Kate buries her face in my chest crying. 

"It's okay,im right here.I love you."I say kissing the top of her curly head.Kate starts hiccuping. 

"What does the fox say?"I say smiling,Kate moves her head away from my chest. 

"Ring-a-ding,ding,ding."Kate giggles. 

"Theres that smile."I grin. 

"Did you have a fun time at the carnival?"I ask brushing away her hair that is sticked onto her wet cheeks. 

"Yeah,we*hic* got lots of prizes!"Kate's eyes glimmer and sparkle. 

"Really can I see them?"I ask,Kate jumps off my lap runs out the room. Her feet making noises as she runs down the stairs.All of a sudden the lights go off.I hear Kate scream.I use my phone as light and go in Lucas's room,I pick him up and go downstairs.Zayn is lighting candles and Niall is carrying Kate. 

"Looks like were stuck in darkness."Harry announces.  

"Really?"Louis sarcastically says rolling his eyes. 

"Im scared.."Kate winces. 

"We're here okay?"Niall reasurres Kate,she nods. 

"I want Loki.."Kate winces once more. 

"Lokiii!!"I call out,Loki comes dashing down the stairs his collar making ringing sounds.Niall sets Kate down and sits next to Loki.I turn on the radio for any information. 

"Thunderstorm-"the reporter goes but gets inturuppted by the thing losing signals.

*End of 30**Sorry I kept you guys waiting >.<