Adopted by Payzer 35

Q: What made you write this story?
A: To be honest I saw a bunch of Adopted Elounor and Adopted by Zerrie and didn't see any Adopted by Payzer, so I thought I should make one. The thing is I didn't search for it either, so boom!
Q: Why isn't Pam in jail?
A: She got released early for good behavior, I was going to mention that in this chapter so readers won't get confused.
Q: What country am I from?
A:
To refresh your memory on how Pam(Kate's abusive mum) and Marcus(Kate's abusive dad) had Kate taken away was: Kate was rescued by her only aunt Amy and while Dani and Liam were walking they saw Kate being put into the ambulance car and Dani wanted to adopt Kate.So basically she wanted to also rescue Kate, and Liam wasn't sure.
         ~~Recap~~
Liam...she's going to sue us.."Dani croaks, her cheeks were red and getting a bit swollen from the coldness.
"She hurted her, she can't have her."I say,Dani gulps.
"Lia-"I interrupt her.
"She can never have her, Kate will miss us. What about Lucas, he's probably going to someday ask about if he can a sibling when he actually does!"I shout making Dani flinch,I soften up and hug her.
"I'm sorry, I just can't bear to loose her.."I whisper.

**Harry's pov**

"Uncle Harry, a strange lady came by."Kate whispers climbing up the couch and placing herself next to me.

"Yeah,what did she say?"I whisper back turning to her.

"She said she wanted me, she said she was going to s-s-ue mommy and daddy. What does that mean?" Kate asks trying to pronounce sue, my eyes go wide.

"Uncle Harry?"Kate asks tapping my hand.

"Oh um, well..it means nothing."I stammer faking smile.

"Okay."Kate smiles back.

"I'll be right back, stay here with Uncle Louis."I say standing up, I put on my jacket and went outside.

"Liam, Dani?" I call out, I hear small sniffles from the side of the house.

"Guys?"I say peeking my head out the corner, I see Liam hugging Dani whispering something.

"Oh hey."Liam says not pulling out of the hug.

"Kate sorta told me what happened, but I didn't say anything what sue meant."I inform them, Liam shakes his head.

"We were talking about Kate, if Pam is guilty which she will be, she'll try to kidnap Kate...we're thinking of moving."Liam quietly says.

"If it's for Kate's safety, then I suppose so."I say, Dani's head shoots up.

"Lucas, who has Lucas?"Dani panics,I give a quiet chuckle.

"Niall has him."I say digging my hands in my coat pockets to give some warmth.

"So where are we going to move?"I ask leaning on the wall.

"Well maybe the other side of England?"Dani says.

"When will we move?"I ask.

"In 3 days, enough time to pack and go."Liam says.

"I'll go tell the boys, you guys talk.."Dani says getting out of the hug and walking past me.

"Whoa, Whoa, WHOA, you still have the adoption papers, you are the legal guardian!"I point out, Liam nods.

"Man, why didn't I think of this?"Liam chuckles.

"But we still have to move, whats-her-face can kidnap Kate..."I add biting the inside of my cheek.l

****

"WE'RE LEAVING!!"Dani calls out, I rush down stairs with my luggage following me with a big thump every time it hits a stair.

"You got Lucas?"I ask grabbing Kate's luggage,Dani nods.

"The boys are with him and Kate in the limo, let's get going."Dani says, Dani closes the door behind me .

**Zayn's pov**

Kate was sitting next to me playing on Liam's phone and snapping pictures of Lucas who is sleeping.

"Alright, time to go."Liam says getting in the limo after Dani. I watch as Kate brings the phone to her ear as her legs swing.

"Hi Aunt Periperi!"Kate exclaims,I hear a tiny voice but can't really make out what she's saying. Liam look at me confused giving me the,'Who is she talking to?' look.

"Look it, uncle Zayn!"Kate says giving me the phone, I bring it up to my ear.

"Hi Perrie."I say.

"Hey babe, I heard your moving."Perrie says.

"Yeah, to the other side of England."I say.

"Cool, well I gotta go.Love you!"Perrie says.

"Love you,too."I say, Perrie hangs up. I give the phone back to Kate she immediately goes to her favorite game, Princess stylist.

**

We stop at hotel since it's getting late and we're getting hungry.

"I'll take Kate inside, see ya inside!"Niall says lifting sleeping Kate and taking her out the limo.

**Niall's pov**

Kate moves a little bit but stops, she wraps an arm around my neck and with the other it sways as I move. She burries her face in my neck continues sleeping, I open the hotel doors for Dani as she carries Lucas.

"Hi welcome to Emerald Moody motel, how are you doing?"the woman nicely says.

"Hi, can we have the biggest room that you have?"Dani asks smiling.

"That room is taken, would you like the second largest room?"the woman asks, Dani nods.

***

I set Kate on the bed and covered her in the blanket, I softly kiss the top of her head and smile.

"I don't get why would she want to take Kate back, she hurt her way to much.."Louis shakes his head.

"Kate doesn't deserve this.."I say frowning.

****

"Wow.."Kate says stepping inside the empty house admiring the house.

"You like it?"I ask letting go of her small hands, Kate nods.

"This is our new house.."Dani whispers walking around,Liam sets down Lucas's carrier and takes out Lucas.

"Daddy where's Loki?"Kate asks.

"Loki is with Grandma and Grandpa, we'll pick him up in a week or so."Liam replies, Kate nods.

"Wanna see the room you're going to be in?"I ask grabbing Kate's hand.

"Yeah!"Kate squeals, I take her upstairs open the doors figuring which room she is having.

"This one looks good, yeah?"I ask stepping inside, Kate follows me inside.

"Uncle Niall, who was that lady?"Kate asks, I scratch the back of my neck and chuckle. Not a normal chuckle, a worried chuckle...

**End of Chapter 35, stay tuned! Read my New story, check it out! :) :D **