Adopted By Payzer 31

"Shoot,shoot,Shoot!"I murmer trying to fix the radio.

After a few minutes of trying,I give up.I turn my attention to Loki and Kate,Loki's laying down while Kate rubs his stomach.

"What are we gonna do,we have no signal!"Louis panics.

"Well maybe if we here those Sirens,we'll know!"Zayn says.

"Good Idea."I say.I take a seat on the floor next to Kate and Loki,cradling Lucas.He's sleeping,that's good.For now.

**Dani's pov**

New York is amazing!I'll be leaving in 4 days and back to my family.I've been trying to Skype them right now,but they're not answering.Maybe I should text Harry..

"Harry?"I text,I wait a few seconds until Harry replies.

"Oh hey Dani!"Harry replies.

"What's going on?"I text.

"Uhh..right now we're in a Thunderstorm and probably turning into tornado.."Harry texts.

"Omg,are you guys okay?!"I texts quickly.

"Yeah were fine."Harry texts.

**Harry's pov**

I was texting Dani,for a few minutes until we hear the sirens.

"G2g,Tornado sirens."I text.

"Be careful!"Dani replies.I quickly lift Kate up who is very terrified.

"Down the basement!"Louis orders,I quickly go down the stairs gripping onto Kate.

"Loki!"Liam calls out keeping the door open,Loki comes down the stairs.Niall was holding Lucas for Liam,while he paces back and forth.

"I-Im scared.."Kate winces clutching onto my shirt I stroke her hair.

"It's okay."I say,Kate looks at me with her big brown eyes which are starting to get watery.

"No dont cry.."I say wiping a warm tear.Kate's lip quivers,and she nods.All of a sudden Lucas starts crying.Niall pats Lucas's back to stop him crying.It worked.The house and ground started shaking making Kate climb onto me squeezing me.

"Uncle Harry.."Kate winces,I hug her lightly.I think Liam may have saw.

"Princess what does the dog say?"Liam says bending down to Kate's hieght.

"Woof?"Kate whimpers.

"What does the cat say?"Liam asks.

"Meow?"Kate says.

"What does horse say?"Louis asks.

" Niegh."Kate smiles.

"What does the chicken say?"I ask.

"Bok,bok."Kate giggles.

"What does the mouse say?"Zayn asks.

"Squeek,squeek!"Kate grins.

"What does the..bird say?"Niall asks.

"Chirp,chirp!"Kate says.

"Good job!"Liam says putting his arms out,Kate gets off my lap and hugs Liam.

----

We've been in the basement for like half an hour,the basement windows are bieng pounded on by the heavy rain.

"Daddy when are we going to get out of here?"Kate asks tugging on Liam's arm.

"Soon."Liam says sliding down the wall and onto his bum.Zayn and Louis were staring out the window watching the rain hit the glass.

"Is mommy okay?"Kate asks sitting on Liam's lap.

"She's okay."Liam reasurres Kate.She nods.

"Why don't you face time her?"Niall suggusts,Liam shoots Niall a glare.

**Liam's pov**

I shoot Niall a glare,Dani won't accept the face time.

"I wanna see mommy!"Kate begs.I slowly pull out my phone and go in contacts.Dani is the third person on my contacts,behind mum and dad.I cross my fingers mentally and click on Dani and go on face time.

"Dani?"I say,suprised that she answered.

"What do you want?"Dani snaps.

"Mommy!"Kate pops up grinning.

"Hi Kate!"Dani grins.

**End of 31**Aw snap! Dani just pulled a move!! :O