Chapter 1- So, This Place Is Nice.

Darcy's POV

"Before I change my mind." Moriarty threatened maliciously and glared back at me before opening the car door forcefully.

This time, I didn't stay sitting and unclipped my seatbelt, shuffling towards the door Moriarty stepped out of. I visibly gulped and hesitated before placing both of my feet, donned in my combat boots, on the pavement.

I smiled at the sight of my shoes and the familiarity of them, then remembered that that was one thing they couldn't take away. My individuality.

"Hurry up. We don't have all day." Moriarty groaned from outside and I rolled my eyes, it was past midnight and none of the day left... well not really. Technically it was a new day, it was too late for this.

When I ducked my head out the door, I was surprised to see Moriarty had put on a pair of black sunglasses in the dead of night and he puts on sunglasses. However, sinister and psychotic he was I couldn't help but smile the tiniest fraction.

He shut the door sharply behind me and I flinched, looking over at him and I was surprised to actually notice he was only a tiny bit taller than me. I watched after him as he wandered up the steps in between the white columns of one of the white houses, number forty four.

44 Eaton Square.

"Quickly." Moriarty ordered and I looked up at him quickly before jogging over to the bottom of the steps. "Get a move on." He seethed.

I huffed and stomped up the stone steps, he nodded when I was stood beside him and I frowned, "Where's my coat?" I asked, panicked.

"You won't be needing it." He stated and pressed the doorbell to the house.

My eyes widened, "It's important to me, where is it?" I demanded, rather out of place and all over a bloody coat.

"How dare-" He started only to be interrupted by the door opening in front of us. There stood a red headed woman in business attire, bit late to be wearing work clothes isn't it? She looked exhausted all the same but still plastered a fake smile onto her face.

"Can I help you?" She asked, trying to sound happy but failing completely. I raised my eyebrows at her as she looked me up and down, then grimaced.

Moriarty stepped forward, intimidatingly, "I'm here to see Miss Adler, Kate." So, her name was Kate.

She frowned at us both and Moriarty lowered his glasses slightly, and her eyes widened, "Mr Moriarty, I didn't-"

"Just let us in Kate." He ordered and she hesitated briefly before flinching in realisation, then opening the door wider.

Moriarty strolled in straight away, so much for being a gentleman, giving Kate a nod to which she just smiled nervously and I think curtsied. Curtsied. I suddenly felt as though I should be paying this guy a whole lot more respect than I was.

I entered the entrance hall of the posh townhouse warily and scanned the wooden floored, white walled and pristine room. If all of the other rooms were like this I'd be scared of what I could touch let alone live here.

"Nice place." I commented dryly, only to have both Moriarty and Kate glare at me, Moriarty having removed his sunglasses. I realised I was in the wrong and made a mental note to keep my mouth shut, and the fact that the door had been locked behind us.

So, quickly I took in the layout, staircase along left side wall and two rooms along the other side. One room at the end of the corridor. All white doors, clean, tidy. A couple of tables along the walls, even with plants and magazines on they were organised and straight.