Chapter 13- Dusty, Old Baker Street.

A/N- 4046 words... really big chapter, my internet is awful while I'm away so this took much longer than it should have >-<

This hasn't been edited yet, so if my grammar and spelling is terrible I apologise, feel free to correct if you want...

~~~~

Darcy's POV

My eyes were wide as I leant against the wall in the hallway and listened to the officers downstairs searching frantically through all the rooms. They were destroying the kitchen, I heard everything clattering to the floor and the chairs scraping.

"Oi, Mark!" One of them shouted over the noise, "Get a crowbar, this door's locked!" He added loudly.

I took a deep breath and looked down to see the baton I'd dropped earlier lying on the floor beside me. Tentatively, I picked it up and shifted it about in my grip to familiarise myself with the weapon.

As I stared down at the baton another voice shouted from downstairs, "Detective Inspector, Ambulance has arrived!"

I pushed myself back against the wall again as Lestrade rushed out of the bedroom to the top of the stairs, "Up here! Quickly!" He shouted down and three people dressed in green garments, carrying lots of equipment hurried up the stairs.

All of them gave me weird looks as they passed and I just stared at them, then followed them into the bedroom. Two of them were crouched around Sherlock and one around Kate. "Miss? Can you hear me? What's your name?" They asked her.

I rolled my eyes, she was unconscious there's not a lot she can do, "Her name's Kate." I said over the commotion from where I was stood in the doorway.

Sherlock, then, took a large intake of breath and practically threw himself upwards but the paramedics pushed him back down. "What has he been injected with?" One of them asked John and he just shrugged in reply.

"Kate, we're going to lift you onto a gurney and take you to hospital, okay?" The one with Kate told her but she was still unresponsive, "We'll need to check her for head trauma." The paramedic turned around and told Lestrade.

I shuffled into the room and sat on the edge of the bed, letting the baton dangle by my side as I did. "I want her looked over as well." I heard John say and I looked up at him.

"I'm perfectly fine, I think Mr Holmes is the one you should be worrying about Dr Watson." I said in a monotone voice and stood up straight to appear intimidating.

John huffed and stood as well, "You just shot a man."

"I know." I shrugged and moved out of the way as some other paramedics brought in a gurney to put Kate on.

Everyone had moved onto helping Kate rather than Sherlock and John just sighed, "Help me with him, will you?"

"Why? Where are you taking him?" I asked and tapped the baton against my leg, John watching me uneasily as I did so.

"Back to Baker Street." He answered simply and grabbed Sherlock by the arm, pulling him to sit up before wrapping an arm around his waist to support him as John got him to stand.

I frowned, "Doesn't he need further medical attention?"

"No, I'm a Doctor, so all we have to do is wait for the drug to wear off. I can look after him at home." John answered and shifted Sherlock so he was more securely positioned, "So, help me?"

I crossed my arms, even with the baton, and raised my eyebrows, "That depends."

"On what?" John huffed as he struggled to keep Sherlock upright.