Chapter 23- The Name's Jet. Jumbo Jet.

A/N- Many absolute and sincerest apologies for the massively long wait for this chapter... I'll explain at the end but please stick with it XD

Not edited yet...

~~~~

Darcy's POV

Fuming was an understatement.

After my somewhat solemn talk with Scott where we parted ways, I marched back to the flat to see Sherlock playing his violin and John sat reading his book once again. The door slamming open caused them both to spin around swiftly and John almost dropped his book in surprise.

I held up my phone and glared at them both. "She's alive?! Did you know?! Because if you did and you didn't tell me, I will not be happy!"

"I thought you wouldn't want to know." Sherlock answered simply, a frown on his face as he put his violin down gently. 

A face like thunder, I took a step further into the room and gripped my phone a little tighter. "Then you seriously don't know me. What is she comes back for me? What if he comes back?"

"He hasnt yet has he?" Sherlock answered and wandered over to me, putting his hand on my shoulder somewhat comfortingly. "As I keep telling you, we won't let that happen." He took his hand back and went to sit in his armchair.

I huffed and flopped onto the sofa, putting my head in my hands. "How was Scott?" Sherlock asked nonchalantly.

My head shot up and I frowned over at him, furiously. "What?"

"You heard me." Sherlock stated and John seemed to hide behind his book, only reaching out to take a sip of his drink.

I rolled my eyes and slouched in my seat. "Fine. I'm not going to see him again but otherwise he's fine."

"Why not?" John asked suddenly and looked at me over the top of his book.

"Because I'm not, alright?" I huffed and stood. "Sherlock?" He hummed and looked up at me. "Are you sleeping?"

In reply he picked up his violin and shook his head sharply. "Nope."

I didn't bother to ask why not and just made my way over to his bedroom. I'd need a goodnights sleep after today, it was late and I wanted to sleep it off.

Once I was in my comfy pyjamas and in bed I scrolled through my messages with Scott, a slight smile on my face as I did, when another message came through and dropped down in my notifications.

Scott- Goodnight, D. Missing you, already. X

My smiled widened in the glow of my phone as I typed a reply.

Me- Goodnight. Miss you too. X

I dropped my phone onto the pillow next to me and closed my eyes to sleep. As I drifted off to sleep I heard the door open and then voices.

"Yeah, she's asleep." I heard John say quietly, I'm assuming to Sherlock.

I smirked and snuggled further into the pillow. "And she can hear you, so shut up and let her sleep."

John chuckled. "Night, Darcy." I mumbled in reply as he closed the door and walked away.

There was no way I was getting up early tomorrow... today? Put it this way nobody would be seeing me until at least mid-afternoon.

---------------------

"Is that a phone?" Molly asked and both Sherlock and myself looked up from what we were doing.