Chapter 28- I'm Not Your Secretary, I'm Your Personal Assistant.

A/N- So this took forever, mainly because there was so much going on in it that I had to sort it... so sorry if it isn't written brilliantly. But please enjoy... ;)

Not edited yet...

~~~

Darcy's POV

After carrying my suitcase up to my numbered room I changed into the dark purple dress Sherlock had made me pack and then swapped out my trench coat for Scott's jacket that I had shoved into my suitcase at the last second. It seemed more professional.

That being said I ditched my canvas shoes and slipped on some black ballet flats I'd bought cheap. Making sure I had my room key with me I left my suitcase in my room and hurried downstairs into the pub area.

"And here I thought you didn't wear dresses anymore." I heard Scott comment as I reached the ground floor. I turned with a groan and found him sat in a red, leather armchair a whiskey glass in hand.

I crossed my arms and glared down at him. "It's for the case. God knows why but Sherlock insisted." Scott hummed and raised his eyebrows. "Don't be weird." I glanced out the window. "I'd love to stay and chat, Scott, but I've got better things to do." I said sarcastically and turned to leave the inn.

"Good luck." I heard him say as I reached the door and I shook my head before leaving. He wasn't making this debacle any easier. When I got closer to where Sherlock had parked the jeep I could see both him and John leant on the side of the car. "What is the point of me dressing like this?"

Sherlock simply glanced up and smirked. "You'll see. Now, get in the car."

I rolled my eyes and pulled the car door open with a heavy sigh. As soon as everyone was in the car Sherlock started up the engine and drove out of the village onto the narrow country roads once again.

"Can I take a wild guess as to where you're driving us to?" I asked and crossed my arms as we drove closer to some industrial looking buildings.

Sherlock smiled into the rear view mirror. "Go ahead."

"Baskerville. I'd love to know just exactly how you plan to get us inside." I commented and raised my eyebrows as John let out a slight chuckle, in agreement.

All Sherlock did was shrug slightly and look back at the road ahead of him. "That's for me to know and you to find out when we get there."

"You're loving this, aren't you?" I shook my head at him through the rear view mirror and I could see his lips flick up into a slight smile.

I leant over to the window as we approached the Baskerville complex. It was massive, there were armed guards by the gate and I could see there were some roaming the facility past that gate. It was all very controlled.

We drove past so many military jeeps which made me a little bit anxious, we definitely weren't supposed to be here at all. "This isn't going to be good, I can feel it." I announced warily as we got even closer to the highly guarded gate.

Sherlock stopped the car in front of a gate with a security booth next to it. A man in camouflage gear and a red beret, carrying a gun on his back walked raised a hand and walked around to the driver side window.

"Pass, please." The guard ordered and peeked his head into the car, looking John and me over. I smiled as innocently as I could and crossed my arms nervously. Sherlock handed the guard a pass from inside his jacket. "Thank you." The guard walked away with the pass and I shrank in my seat.

John glanced over at Sherlock and spoke quietly, "You've got ID for Baskerville?"

"How the hell did you manage that one?" I said just as quietly and leant forward a little to see another guard with a sniffer dog by the front of the jeep.