Chapter 31- Get Off My Sheet!

A/N- Wow... I love how I start with a great idea and then I lose it halfway through a chapter XD anyway enjoy...

Not edited yet...

~~~~

Darcy's POV

Warm and cosy. I hadn't ever really felt warm and cosy since I'd started sleeping on the sofa at 221B. I hadn't ever really slept soundly since Sherlock found it enjoyable to shoot the walls at god knows what time.

I snuggled into my pillow as I roused from my deep sleep and tried to stretch out but couldn't, something was stopping me. Reluctantly I opened my eyes to see what it was to find an arm wrapped tightly around my waist.

Brilliant. Just brilliant.

I tried to wriggle free but it was no good. Scott then itched closer to me and breathed heavily on the back of my head, that was the last straw and I just forced my way out of his grip. Not caring one bit if he woke up.

With my hands on my hips I stood over him and raised my eyebrows as Scott woke with a grumble. "What-What time is it?" Was all he asked.

"Really?" I spoke sarcastically and crossed my arms.

Scott rubbed his eyes and sat up a little. "What? What happened?"

"Like you don't know." I said sternly and he looked back at me with a blank expression. I huffed and rolled my eyes. "Get out. I've got stuff to do today."

Scott didn't get up just rolled onto his back and put his hands behind his head. "How about we do something today? Me and you? We could go for a walk, hang out, have dinner-"

"Thanks but no thanks. I actually have a case to solve." I cut him off and pulled the quilt off him. "Now shift, I need to go eat."

Scott just managed to grab onto the last corner of the quilt. "Have breakfast with me." I tried to pull the quilt out of his hands firmly. "Come on, I hate being alone... I've barely had anyone to talk to."

I gave the quilt a sharp tug and Scott was dragged to my side of the bed, he almost fell off but instead hung over the side of the edge. "Get off my sheet!" I exclaimed and pulled at the quilt.

Scott slumped his head down in defeat and let go. "Fine." He spoke and the bed muffled his voice, with a huff he got up off the bed and I threw the quilt in a heap where he was previously laid.

"I still think I could offer some insight into this case." He argued as he stood at the foot of the bed with his hands on his hips and he looked utterly ridiculous in his striped pyjamas. "You know, tag along? I could probably pick up a whole lot more intel, more minds to process it all-"

I cut him off by picking up a pillow and hitting him with it harshly. "Out, go on. Get out."

Scott jumped toward the door as I continued to hit him on the arm with my pillow. "Seriously-! I could help! Ah! Alright, alright, I'm going!" He shouted and opened the door, taking a step outside. "Breakfast?" He asked again and I rolled my eyes before slamming the door in his face.

I ran a hand through my hair and sighed before heading over to my open suitcase on the floor, I hadn't bothered to properly unpack since we weren't going to be here long. Sifting through the limited amount of clothes I had time to pack and found my comfortable clothes, black jeans and a dark purple top.

Once changed, I checked out my door and found the corridor empty. I sighed in relief and made my way downstairs for breakfast, other guests were seated at tables and I spotted John sat at a table on his own.  "Hello, John, sleep well?" I asked as I sat opposite him in the empty chair.