Chapter 22- Pushing People Out Of Windows... Again.

A/N- Sorry this took a while... I've been playing Assassin's Creed: Syndicate, oops XD It isn't brilliant and I apologise...

This hasn't been edited yet...

~~~~

Darcy's POV

"I'll take it from here, thank you." Sherlock said somewhat sternly but he had a slight smile on his face. A pleased smile. He took the gun from my hand and immediately pointed it at the tied and gagged American on the chair.

He was rousing from unconsciousness and groaned as he laid eyes upon the gun pointed in his face. "Sit with Mrs Hudson. I'm calling Lestrade." Sherlock stated and sat in a chair by the door, the gun still pointed at the American.

Mrs Hudson was sat sniffling into her hands on the sofa and I sat next to her, rubbing her back comfortingly. She leant into my side and let out a cry. "Thank you."

"Hey, it's alright. You're alright now." I said softly and patted her shoulder in an attempt to make her feel better. As soon as she nodded I went over to the Leader tied to the chair and started to look through the pockets of his jacket.

I hummed in amusement as I found a badge of some kind. I took it out as he tried to stop me and I flipped it open. "Hello, Agent Neilson." I remarked as I read the name on his ID badge and Neilson flinched ever so slightly.

I threw the badge back in his face and stood as John's hurried footsteps came from the stairs. "What's going on?" He gasped when he got a look at Neilson. "Jeez. What the hell is happening?"

"Mrs Hudson's been attacked by an American. I'm restoring balance to the universe." Sherlock answered.

I smiled and took a couple of steps back. "And I duct taped him." I gestured to Neilson and John rolled his eyes as he rushed to Mrs Hudson's aid. "A thank you might be nice." I muttered and took the empty seat on the other side of her.

"Oh, Mrs Hudson, my god. Are you alright?" John asked worriedly and glared over at Neilson as he put his arm around Mrs Hudson's shoulders. "Jesus, what have they done to you?"

"Oh, I'm just being so silly." Mrs Hudson cried and covered her face with her hands.

John pulled her closer and I rubbed her back, reassuring her. "No, no."

"Downstairs." Sherlock ordered John, getting to his feet and walking over to Neilson. "Take her downstairs and look after her."

I stood with them as John helped Mrs Hudson up and spoke comfortingly to her. I wandered over to Sherlock, who had a gun still pointed at Neilson. "I hope you realise that I'm not going with John."

Sherlock smirked over at me. "Of course you're not."

"Are you going to tell me what's going on?" John asked us as Mrs Hudson left the flat.

I shrugged and crossed my arms, all the while glaring at Neilson. "I suppose so."

"Now go." Sherlock added and Neilson's eyes widened slightly as he realised how we were all glaring at him.

John turned and left as he did Sherlock finally seemed to have gotten through to someone on the phone. "Lestrade. We've had a break-in at Baker Street. Send your least irritating officers and an ambulance."

I smirked wickedly as Sherlock past me to the dining table, laying the pistol down. "Oh, no-no-no-no-no," Sherlock continued to speak into the phone, "we're fine. No, it's the, uh, it's the burglar. He's got himself rather badly injured."

Neilson looked between us nervously and Sherlock quirked a small smile at me as he listened to Lestrade on the other end. "Oh, a few broken ribs, fractured skull... suspected punctured lung." He looked over at Neilson. "He fell out of a window."