Chapter 3- So, I'm Actually A Real Spy?

A/N- Imagine the blonde woman in the GIF (Barbara Kean) as Irene Adler (Lara Pulver), that's all continue ;)

~~~~

Darcy's POV

That wasn't what I expected when I got to the door of our lesson room. When I wandered into the room  my eyes went wide at the sight of it and I blinked furiously to take it all in.

There was a table and chair as I had anticipated, but what I hadn't expected were the weights, sparring equipment and punch bag to be in there as well. What exactly was I learning here? "Uh, Irene?"

"Ma'am or Miss Adler." She said sternly and I quickly looked around to see her leant against the back wall, she'd pushed the door closed behind me and I took a wary step backwards. "I may have mislead you. Slightly." Irene stated as she took a step closer.

She was wearing the same thing as she was this morning, straight leg trousers with heels and a purple blouse. I crossed my arms defensively and looked her over before asking, "How d'you mean?"

"It's, 'what do you mean?'." Irene corrected me and she grimaced before walking past me, "Sit. We have much to discuss." I turned around as she pulled the chair out from beneath the desk.

I dropped my arms and wandered over to the chair, lowering myself to sit while keeping my eyes on her. When I was firmly behind the table, I rested my elbows on it and clasped my fingers together in front of me. I smiled at her, waiting as she faced the wall and away from me.

She had her own smile plastered on her face when she turned around, "I am going to teach you how to be a lady but..." Irene trailed off and tried to find the words.

I raised my eyebrows, "But...?"

"But you will also learn how to fight." She finished.

My eyes widened and I looked up at her smiling face, I didn't know what to say so I just uttered, "Oh. Urm, right."

"Obviously, you don't have a choice in the matter." Irene said and took a step closer to where I was sat.

"Obviously." I nodded and rapped my knuckles on the table, sitting back in my chair and running a hand across my chin. "Wow, okay." I frowned and sat forward again, "Why are you going to teach me all this?"

She smirked and leant onto the front of the table, "A lady is one of the deadliest weapons. We can use our sexuality to achieve things most men can't."

"Our...?" I said quietly, "Okay... oh jeez. Right." I sighed and rubbed my eyes, looking straight up at her, "I'm basically being turned into a real spy?"

At that she just laughed and pushed away from the table, "Not necessarily a spy, no, more like a..." She wafted her hand around as she tried to find the words, "...gatherer of information, in a not so legal way."

My eyes widened considerably again and I nodded slowly, "Okay, so, I'll be using my feminine whiles to get information for people like you and Moriarty?"

"Exactly. Only, most of the time it will be for me and we'll use that to occasionally blackmail or sell on for money. It's actually not a bad job." She smiled and shrugged one shoulder.

"I hate to break it to you, Miss Adler, but I'm not exactly brimming with feminine charm." I stated and smiled awkwardly.

Her expression hardened and she lunged forward, banging her palm down onto the table, "But you will be!" A wide smile then appeared, "I will make you." Her hand raised and again she brushed a lock of hair from my face.