Suck it up

NICK'S POV
Ok Nick, suck it up. You're so ready for this just. Breath. Relax. Calm down. "Oh Judy.." No no no no. "Hey Judy i was wondering.." No! Just. Okay. I've been waiting for this ever since our trip from disaster on our way up from being attacked by a jaguar. You can do this.
Maybe i cant.
I. Dont KNOW. Why am i hearing that???
Thump, thump
"Gooooooood morning Nick" There she was. The small bunny tapped the sly mischievous rabbit as she was walking in to sign in. "You're extra early today" She shrugged his arm. "Y-yeah well i have just, i mean you, i mean." Nick scratched the back of his neck and sighed. "Yup! I am early because i couldnt wait to see-" He cut himself off. Judy looked at him with confusedness. "Are you, ok? Maybe you're a little too early" she giggled, signing into the desk. "Probably." He smirked.

As the day went by, i grabbed not enough courage to do it. Im so dumb, i'm missing out on a wonderful life. With her. Us. I can't help it. I'll walk her home.

"Hey Judy, how about i'd walk you home? Sound good?" Nick rushed to Judy who was heading out the door. "Sure" She walked out next to nick.
As we got closer my heart was racing. We finally got there.
Judy turned to Nick who was looking away. "Hey, Nick.. Is everything alright?" She looked worried. Her big purple eyes pouted and her ears were slightly down, proving she was worried. It attracted Nick towards her even more, it was cute. "No, i'm not. Judy i have to tell you something." He looked into her eyes.
"Judy, i need you in my life-" Her ears stood up and her eyes grew in shock. "I haven't been able to tell you, well because i have been holding myself back. But i cant do it no more. You've brought a new life to me and i don't know how to react. I was a street fox and you was willing to help me and i, i cant thank you enough. Since our accident, i have felt more feelings for you than ever before. Im too into my pride, but i know i want to be with you. I know it, i know it, i know it. So Judy, will you be my girlfriend?" Nick grabbed Judy's tiny paws into his slightly big paws. "Oh my goodness, Nick.." He looked worried just how she had looked before. "Yes, i feel the same way towards you.. But.." Nick was in shock "B-but.." He saddened. "Just kidding! Of course i'll be your girlfriend. But this can't affect our w-" Nick interrupted her by kissing her tiny, delicate lips. Her eyes were in shock, then started to rest slowly. "Is it too early to say i love you?" Nick chuckled. "As a friend?" He smiled.