At the same place

A/N ; i have like this thing for taking songs and their stories & just turning them into short one shots soo i'm going to use Produce 101's 'at the same place'
i wont leave you hanging; the prompt around the song is a girl and a boy had just gone through a well thought-out breakup due to various reasons. But they still wish the best for each other. This is going to be Judy's POV of course; girl song.
BTWW! This is a Korean song; but don't worry there's eng subtitles in the video.

Judy's POV
"Nick.." I faked one hell of a smile, as he walked by me. He smirked, and it killed me.

He had found another fox, and i had found a rabbit. That's just the way Zootopia looks when it comes to relationships. But i still had hope in us.
I miss my parents; but the last time i spoke to them was when i told them about me and Nick being a thing. They gave me such a look; i wouldn't even wish my worst enemy a look from their parents the way mine did. It crushed me, and we felt it, together.
That's when i told myself, i still have Nick. He kept me such comfort throughout those times. Depressed and all.
But it only got worse. Chief Bogo threatened my whole career all because he saw me and Nick get too close for comfort. And that's where means took an end. Me and Nick had came to a conclusion that we weren't meant to be. Fate wanted the best of us; and being friends is apart of it.
Only we aren't close friends. Like we used to. In this unknown universe, we walk different paths; and move on with our lives.
He'd tried talking it into me; about us. What we lived by was hoaxed obliviousness. Everyday of our relationship; we had acted as although we didn't know about the way Zootopia looked at us, and it was a wicked way to live.
But what's done should remain so we should abide by it.
It is true, as said by many people we are too young to endure such amount of accusations from everyone else; let alone be isolated from our surroundings.
I wish him happiness, something i wasn't able to deliver to him.
But for now, goodbye.