Sickness

a/n » not sure if i made a oneshot like this before but hey; its cuteeeeee

"Judy, no. You're sick." Nick walked inside Judy's room with a damp towel & heat pads "i'm fin-" Judy coughed, laying back in bed "my point exactly" Nick chuckled, sitting on Judy's bed. "You should be at work" Judy sighed, placing her paw on her head "i know, but what's work without you? It's practically my job to make you feel better" Nick moved Judy's paw away from her head and placed the damp cloth on her head. Judy moaned slightly as the dampness of the towel made her shiver "yeah, that's the affect of it. Don't worry, you'll be better. I've got you, Judes. You know that." Nick smiled as Judy smiled back "thank you, Nick. You're the best" Judy rubbed Nick's arm as he got up. "Ugh, i feel like crap. I hate it!" Judy rolled over from laying flat; to her side where she faced Nick, whom was standing up. "I feel ya on that one" Nick faced Judy "want anything?" he asked "mmm... carrot soup" Judy smiled "oh, go- you know i can't make that" Nick sighed "I know, it's worth the watch though" she tried to laugh, but stopped herself as she felt more pain "dating for 2 months & you're still with the usual jokes" Nick sneered. "Haha. I still want soup" Judy crossed her arms "well then we'll order it" Nick's resting face was put on as his ears went down. Judy laughed "fine, okay. I'm sorry" she attempted to stop laughing, but failed. "You suck" Nick got up to get the house phone & dialed the local bunny mart & proceeded to order Judy's soup.

"Thank you" Nick smiled, giving the bunny the exact price for the soup & orange juice. The bunny looked frightened. "Chillax, dude. Just for a friend" Nick said slyly "or not.." Nick scared the bunny away. He laughed as he walked into the room where Judy was laying "special delivery from, who was it? your cousin maybe?" Nick chuckled slightly as Judy smiled "funny"