Names.

"Mckenna!" The bunny yelled out to the sly fox. "Neh, too Zootopia dolly." He said as he leaned back on the bench. It was a sunny day in Zootopia. Nick and Judy decided to go to the park on their day off.
"Y-well, it's names, babe." Judy laughed as she looked at her stomach. "How about.." Nick thought as he placed his finger on his chin. "This is rough. Out of all the names in the world, we can't pick one" Nick said. "Yeah, i know." Judy smiled. "Julia? Leanna?" Judy added. "Leanna? Hey, that's not too bad." Nick looked at the bunny as she glanced at her stomach, then to Nick. "Oh, i'm just so happy." Judy smiled as she laid her head on Nick's shoulder. "Yeah, me too. Couldn't be any happier" Nick smiled. "It's probably gonna look just like you" Nick said.
While they were enjoying their moment, only Nick realized the looks that the animals of Zootopia were giving them right now. But he didn't care.
"You know, i hate when people look at us like we're crazy. I mean we're not. But we aren't the first inter speices relationship.. Right? There's uh... There's that husky and wolf couple down the street from us, they have a child-" "Yeah, they divorced. Plus the child was adopted, Judy." Nick cut Judy off as she was speaking. "So what, who cares. Look at me" Nick shrugged Judy off his shoulder, signaling for her to look at him; so she did. "Yes?" She looked into Nick's eyes as he kissed her, longly. Judy backed up "Woah, baby. What was that for?" Judy chuckled. "Let's give them something to look at" Nick laughed as he continued kissing her. "Okay! Okay! I'm gonna suffocate" Judy laughed.