Midnight "Scare"

Judy woke up in the middle of the night, trying not to wake up Nick whom was sleeping next to her. She gently yet quietly moved his arm which was wrapped around her & got up.
She began to walk to the kitchen where she then opened the kitchen door and roamed around for some snacks that she'd craved during this time of the night.
Nick hadn't understand why she does it, but he's pretty aware of her scheduling, so his phone vibrated.
The shirtless Nick proceeded to tip-toe out their room, following Judy's curved silhouette; one whom could stun him just by one look. "Yum" Judy satisfyingly let out a brief sigh.
Creeek.
Judy shot up. She grabbed the broom as walked towards the noise. 'sheesh, i forgot about her hearing' Nick had thought. "I heard you, now come out" Judy yelled subtly. "Fine." She put down the broom, and returned to the Hawaiian table to finish eating.
Nick proceeded to creep behind the bunny until he was close enough for his target. "AJJDJGKDKF" Nick threw himself on top of Judy. "Ah? Wait, was i supposed to scream?" Judy laughed, turning towards Nick whom was blushing "your ears. Next time i've gotta like slip ear plugs in or something" Nick smirked "there wont be a next time" Judy laughed "oh is that so?" Nick slyly smirked as Judy got up & walked back to the bedroom. "yes" Nick thought.