Independence Day

NICK'S POV:
July 4th, independence day. And it so happens to be the day Judy gives birth to my kids.
We went through it all. The mood swings, the arguments, the teases. Everything Judy's other veteran mother friends said that we'd go through; we'd gone through it.
Of course, we went through it together. And i couldn't imagine myself doing this with any other fox.
A high expectation that my mother would've wanted; for me to be with another fox. It's in fact what all Zootopians wanted for their children.
An ideal world where my father would be happy for me for once in my life.
I didn't want it.
I wanted everything they way it is now. With my Hopalong of a partner, Judy.
Our story started off as any other couples; we've known eachother for years and decided what we wanted from eachother. A relationship.
I then proposed to her during the summer cause i know how much Judy admired the summer since it reminded her of those 'days in the boroughs' as she would say it.
Then we invested in something bigger. We'd thought maybe we want an extra bundle of joy and instead of 2 of us, we'd have three.
the 3 of us could share ever lasting memories.
Now we're here. Grieving pain, but my baby's here. Both of them. After hours and hours of watching one of my baby's go through pain for my other baby to come out is excruciating to watch; but is worth it at the end.
Luna Wilde. Mr. and Mrs.Wilde's newest addition!