Heated elevations

A/N; I MADE UP A SMALL PART NICK'S BACKSTORY SO YEAH OK lol

"Look, Judes. All i'm saying is that i don't want us to meet my dad. That's all." Nick turned to Judy as she noticed her ears perk up. She was heated, and he could feel it. But; she kept it cool.
"Why not, Nick? There's nothing to hide, right" Judy calmly packed her things up; since they were ready to go to a dinner with the ZPD squad. "No- I'm not hiding anything, i don't like him Judy! Can't you respect that." Nick rolled his eyes as Judy walked out. She slammed the door as she ran into Francis the wolf. "Hey, Judy. What's up?" He asked as she walked by him to the elevator. "Hi Fran, can't talk right now-" Judy sniffled as she walked into the elevator.
Nick ran towards Fran "have you seen Judy?" Nick asked. Francis pointed towards the half way closed elevator and still Nick managed to get on it. It was just the both of them.
The elevator made it down 2 flights until it made a loud, sudden thump. As that happened, Nick grabbed Judy until the elevator made a complete stop. They were stuck in the elevator together, alone.
Judy bursted out crying as Nick gave a confused look. "Oh my goodness, out of all days" Judy panicked as she looked down. Nick observed her until he realized she was having a panic attack. "Hey, hey, Judy, calm down" Nick walked towards Judy; whom was standing in the back corner of the elevator, and held her shoulders. "Nick, let go of me" Judy tried to shove him away, but of course failed because she was weak at the moment. But Nick took that to advantage to try to talk to her.
They sat in the elevator for about an hour, side by side. Judy moped a little continuously, and Nick held her hand. "Judy, im gonna tell you a story. You may or may not believe it; but sincerely it's true" Nick looked at Judy. "When i was maybe 5, as you know, i wanted to be on the boy scouts. And, that didn't really come out the way i wanted to- anyways. My dad, he was an alcoholic. He never supported my decisions and what i wanted to become. And ever since my mom died, i refuse for him to come in contact with me and especially you. He's everything i don't want and more. I despise him." Judy focused on Nick as he talked. She admired him for being alone these years. "And that's another reason why i'm greatful for what i've been doing." Nick smiled "doing what?" Judy asked "doing what i was doing before. Because, look where i'm at now. I have a job and a beautiful girlfriend. And i wouldn't change nothing." Nick kissed Judy's head as her ears went down. "I'm sorry, baby. Honestly, i always do this" Judy shook her head as she stretched her small legs out. "It's fine, really. Part of the reason why i love you is because you go the extra mile. I adore that" Nick cupped her face in his hands.
"Is anyone in there?!" The fire fighters shoved a metal in between the doors of the elevator. At that point, Judy and Nick were infatuated with each other. They blanked everyone out of their minds and focused on eachother.
Until Chief Bogo and Clawhauser came in. "Oh! Look at you guys" Clawhauser rushed into the elevator and helped Judy and Nick up.