Our History (part 1)

A/N: this is an au! (-: but for those who dont like AU's; trust me, you're gonna wanna read this. (;

"Give that back!" a young, fragile, bunny hopped up and down, trying to get her cop hat that she wore to the park. It was a group of dumb foxes surrounding her. "Hop! Little bunny! Hop!" They all laughed as Judy tried multiple times to get a hold of her hat. "You'll never be a cop-" one of the dumb foxes was interrupted by a sly looking fox. "What do you guys think you're doing?" the fox stood in front of Judy, staring the other foxes down "Get outta here Nick, no time for games. We're on a role here" One of the foxes, Clyde, said to Nick as he pushed Nick away from Judy. "Um, we had boundaries. No small spieces or we'll face the pound" Nick stood in front of Clyde as Clyde clenched his fists. "Nick. I'll give you 3 seconds to leave this premises-" "Or what?" Nick rudely interrupted Clyde. "You're gonna get your drug addicted mother? Or what? Cause i'm not getting the picture" Nick slyly said. "We'll catch you next time" Clyde said as he threw Judy's hat on the floor. The fox gang bounced out.
Nick looked at Judy. He picked up her hat and placed it on her "this is yours, i'm assuming?" Nick asked as he chuckled. "T-thank you- What is your name?" Judy asked. Nick turned his back and walked away. "Name's Nick" He turned his head towards Judy.
Judy was in shock. She was caught up in the moment. She wanted to ask him more questions, or repay him; but she was dumbfounded. She then ran off.

( 10 years later )

Judy tapped on her pen, patiently, as she waited for the clock to hit 12; since it was her lunch break.
Yeah, she became a cop. But the chief despised her low-key. He always sent Judy to the filing room located in the basement. Judy was fed up, but she was still a cop. So she wasn't complaining.
As soon as the clock hit 12, she got up quickly. But was then stopped by Clawhauser. "Heyyy, Judy! Uh, Chief Bogo sent me here to tell you you have a new partner. Judy, meet Nick." Clawhauser moved out of the way; letting the sly fox inside. He looked around "So, i'm working here?" Nick asked as Judy's ears shot up "And, you have to train him. Once you're done with that, you'll get to leave. Just show him the basics.. The lobby, the elevators, stairs, where we meet at in the morning and what not." Clawhauser smiled as Judy was frustrated "But!-" "Goodbye Judy!" He closed the door quickly; leaving the sly fox and the bunny alone in the room.