Our history (part 2)

"Well.. I- This is the filing room" Judy placed her hands behind her back. The room was filled with awkwardness "i know that, what's your name?" Nick said as he sat down on the spare chair with wheels "Judy! My name is Judy" Judy observed him. "Okay, carrots. I know this is a filing room; tell me what we do" Nick leaned back as Judy gave him a dirty look. "I'm not Carrots. It's Judy." Judy smiled "well, lucky for you, this is where all the cool kids are" Judy giggled while Nick looked at her strangely. "You're one weird bunny" Nick slyly smiled "in case you didn't know, it's only us in this room" Nick looked at Judy as she tapped her foot "okay, know it all. I'm assuming you know what this is?" Judy pointed to a high-end machine. "Exactly" Judy calmly said. "What we do here is we file cases for any missing cases. To be specific, we provide the details for our very own cops. In case you didn't know, we're probably the most important part in ZPD" Judy grinned. "If that's what you wanna believe" Nick spun around in the chair. Judy rolled her eyes "This machine, allows us to send the copies upstairs without moving around-" "Great" Nick moved stuff around on Judy's desk. "Ahem- Why are you working here? If i may ask. You look like this is like a second job or something. This stuff isn't as easy as you think. If we mess up one thing in the files, the cops will get the wrong mammal they're looking for" Judy sat next to Nick. "Well, i'm gonna go now. I'll see you tomorrow. Please, don't ruin anything. Oh! When you're done, lock up behind you." Judy smiled, walking out.
As Nick shrugged Judy off, he noticed a picture of Judy wearing a police hat; while she was at least 12. He observed the picture and remembered it from somewhere.
Nick rushed out of the filing room and ran upstairs to Clawhauser's desk, where Judy was walking away. "Hey, Carrots" Nick caught up to Judy "Hey, Nick. Is there a problem?" Judy looked at Nick, but was still walking. "You're the girl. With the cop hat!" Nick got in front of Judy "What-" Nick interrupted Judy by showing the picture he had found on her desk. "See! Look" Judy's eyes widened. She then looked at Nick. "You're the one that saved me from those foxes" Judy was in shock, Nick was smiling delicately.

"Annnnd thats how i met mommy" Nick smiled as he placed his paw on the side of his daughter's face. Judy was standing in back of Nick with her paws placed on his shoulders. "Tell me more! Tell me more!" The hybrid clapped her hands. "Sweetie, it's time to go to bed. 8 hours of sleep will keep you strong" Judy smiled, tucking her child to sleep. "Okay, mommy. I love you guys" Their child gave them a hug.  "we love you too, baby" Nick and Judy got up and closed her door closed.