Truth or Dare

"Truth or dare?" asked the curious bunny. Her big purple eyes were joyful, waiting for the sly fox to answer. "No, no no no no no. You know where this ended up last time, hopalong. N O." Nick looked out the window of their cop car, waiting for the slow day to become faster, but it's never faster. Not on Sunday's.
"Oh come ON Nick. You're so boring. It's so boring! Im bored. And we're going to play this." She smirked as she turned her head, looking out front.
"Whatever. But you owe me. BIG time" Nick emphasized. "Yay! Okay whatever. So. Truth or dare?" Judy smiled cheerfully waiting for an answer. "Mmmmm.. Truth." He slyly looked at Judy, grinning. "Grr. No fun- okay. Is it true thaaaaaaaaaaaa~t.. You aren't a virgin?" Judy grinned. "Hey!" Nick blushed but hid his expression. His pride took over. "No, i am not. I have done.. it.. Besides, all the ladies want this so, your point" He slid on his shades as he chuckled. "Yeah, RIGHT." Judy laughed. "Okay. Truth or dare?" Nick turned towards the small bunny. "Dare" Nick laughed as Judy stared "Ha! Knew you can't keep up!" He added. "Oh yeah. Gove me what you got." Judy was determined. "I dare you to.. go to the sidewalk and dance in front of everyone" Nick smiled cheaply. "W-wouldn't i get fired?" Judy asked quietly. "No time for questions, go. Stat!" Nick laughed as she got out and accomplished his goal. Everyone was giving her weird looks as she was signaling to them that it was nothing.
Judy got back into the car. "I dare you to text someone on your contact list i love you. No family members!" Judy grinned evilly as she thought her plan would be great.
BZZZ.
Judy's phone vibrated. "Hey, why'd you text me-" Judy read the message. "Yeah, Hopps." Judy blushed as Nick leaned in. "Ni-"
"You're the only contact i got in my phone."  Nick smirked. "Gosh, i hate you. You know that?" Judy smiled, hitting his shoulder hard. "OUCH" he yelled. "You deserved it." She laughed. "What? Did you like it? Did i hurt your feewings?" Nick pinched her cheeks. "Whatever!" Judy waved her paw, signaling him to back away.