Starlight

A/N: so this 2 part one-shot is totally based off of Taeyeon's music videos "Starlight" & "Why". It may not include dialog since it is representing a meet more than anything.. I just found both of the video's stories sooo interesting, and if you haven't checked it out yet; please do so. ITS SOO GOOD. Hard to explain, but i'll try my best. If you guys are still confused by the next chapter, comment, and i'll explain. (the story may seem weird, but if you look up the mv's theories, you'll get it)

"Love is amazing."

Judy ran as fast a she could, to the local food cart mammal. She picked up ketchup and mustard and sprayed him; showing no remorse. Turning around, she had bumped into a dark orangey-red figure. She continued going, but turned around to take a closer look at him; he looked at her weirdly. She then looked down at his hand, which showed a green ring. She suddenly was appalled, she ran towards him, grabbed his paw, then ran with him away. He was concerned since he was a fox, who's name happened to be Nick; and she was a bunny. But for some reason, he felt like he's met her before & put all his trust & comfort into her.
They stopped after running to a different street. She brought joy into him. Her charm was stunning & charisma was well-shown & defined her. He could almost explain her without even knowing who she is. She smiled and pressed her back onto the pastel-colored concrete wall with graffiti as he did the same. They made eye contact.
She placed her pager on the telephone booth next to her, before reading it.
"M74...Miss Me"
Judy's expression saddened, and it made Nick feel down. She then began showing back positive vibes as she got up and called a mysterious number. Nick paid no mind to her antics, but it was only a matter of seconds after she hung up the phone, he took her to his place.
His place was dusty. Had looked like no one touched it in decades; it seemed like his style though. Judy didn't care, in fact she was really fascinated.

He taught her many things. How to play the piano, how to skate bored, taught her how to swing on a swing. Last stop, they'd went to the ocean side. It was a high tide which made Judy alert, but it didn't bother her. They were carefree the whole day.
Until it did.
After sunset, she took off her blue necklace and gave it to Nick. She then disappeared into the night while she walked away.