Im pregnant.

"Okay. Ms.Hopps?" The female goat doctor walked in as Judy sat in the waiting room bed. "Well, yes, but it's Mrs.Wilde!" She said gleefully, but still looked concerned. "Mrs. Wilde, you said you've missed your period for about 4 weeks now, right?" She took a look at the stapled papers, going through them as Judy worried. "Yes, ma'am." Judy replied. "Well, we've been going through your test results and... you are expecting." The goat smiled as Judy was in shock. "Oh- haha!" She shed some tears of joy. "Thank you doctor Grassè!" Judy giggled as she hopped out of the bed, cheerfully. "You're welcome, and congratulations! Honestly." She calmfully added. Judy walked out with a rush of emotions. She calmed down a bit as she got in her car to call her husband, Nick.
BRRIINNG.
"Hello?" Nick answered.
"Hey, baby" Judy couldn't hold back her happiness.
"Hey, darlin'. What's the matter?" Nick was concerned by the tone of her breaky voice.
"Nothin- Uh, hey are you home right now?" Judy asked.
"Yeah, i brought some food" Nick smiled as he opened the bag of groceries, proceeding to unload it.
"Great, baby. Well i'll see you there in 10" Judy smiled
"Alright, i love you." Nick charmingly said.
"Love you too." Judy replied.
She hung up and put her phone away. Cried for a bit then drove home.

"Baby?" Judy called out. She smelt food. "Yeah, honey i'm in the kitchen. Trying to cook" Nick chuckled as Judy laughed. She walked into their studio apartment kitchen and saw her husband with a robe on and a shower cap. "Nice look you got going on there" Judy laughed. She hugged her husband. "Okay Mrs.Wilde can you guess what's on the menu today" Nick asked Judy. "Hmm.. Brunch?" Judy guessed "Well. Yeah. Brunch. Only because its 11 so its in between." Nick continued as Judy turned away, building her courage to tell Nick he was going to be a father. All these questions were popping up in her head, would Nick accept their pregnancy, would he leave her? "Darlin'?" Nick looked down from the stove to Judy. "Y-yeah? I-" Judy turned around with tears coming out. "Hey? What's the matter? Is it the brunch idea? We could change that?-"
"No, Nick. You're going to be a father." Nick froze as Judy tried to calm herself down. "Wait, how if yo-?" Nick asked, walking towards Judy. "Well, remember when. Yeah. And now, boom. And if you hate me, let me know and i'll be gone." Judy sniffled. "Hey, no i don't hate you. I love you even more!" Nick teared up as he help Judy. "We're gonna be parents!" Nick exclaimed. "Yeah" Judy giggled. "Oh man.. Is it a boy or a girl?" He asked Judy out of curiosity. "Im only 1 month pregnant. It hasn't even developed yet" Judy laughed, cupping her hands into Nick's jawline, giving him a peck. "I love you." Judy shouted. "I love you!" She added as they both kissed again. "Oh, wait the food." Nick said as the flames grew higher. Judy laughed as Nick tried to put the fire out with a towel. "That's like number one violation of the fire conduct. You never put a fire out with a towel!" She put the fire out with the extinguisher.