Nightmares

Church bells rang. Somehow i'm sitting inside a church, don't ask. I look down the isle, and it appears someone is getting married.
The crowded church stood up, looking back. Confused, i do the same thing. This animal has many friends and family; it's kind of concerning.
The classical marriage tune plays.
There goes the bride. Wow. She looks amazing.
The small animal walked down the isle with her bunny dad. Wait, is that Judy?
The bride continued to walk down the isle, receiving her dad's consent, she walked over to her groom. She then lifted her veil.
"JUDY!" I yelled. Everyone looked back. But i didn't care. "YOU CAN'T MARRY HIM! YOU'RE WITH ME!" I shouted again, people giving me dirty looks. "I don't marry foxes." Judy smirked, turning back to her ugly bunny guy she was marrying.
I ran up to Judy. "Judy, you can't" I grabbed her hand; she looked at me with great disgust. Something she had never done to me.. ever. "Judy, what's wrong with you?" I asked again. She pulled away as she rolled her eyes "what the hell, you fox!" she looked frightened "GET AWAY FROM OUR JUDY!" 2 or 3 animals yelled. "No.." i whispered. Judy looked away.

Nick shot up from his sleep, being woken by Judy. "Nick! You're sweating what's wrong-" Nick interrupted her with a kiss "Woah, what's wrong" Judy giggled as Nick placed his paw on her cheek. "I, just missed you" Nick smiled, panting. "Nick.. What is it?" Judy's ears went down in frustration. "Fine. I had a dream you got married.. to someone else" Nick explained as Judy smiled "there you go!" Nick yelled as Judy laughed "Im sorry!" Judy chuckled as Nick shook his head "it was a dream! You know i don't want to be with anyone but you" she held Nick's paws as the both glanced at each other. "Then will you marry me?" Nick asked as Judy was in shock. She then calmly let out a smile "I guess" She laughed as Nick kissed her repeatedly "good" He smiled.