Our mission (part 2: the drive)

Judy sighed, looking out the window, clutching her seatbelt. "You nervous, bunny?" Nick asked, as he smirked. He was wearing his sun glasses. He was looking at the road. "Yes.. No.. The truth is.. I'm terrified. All of Zootopia are looking up to us.. You know? They were before but it's different now. They're depending on us and-" Judy sighed. "Let it out. We have a long drive." Nick shared a couple of glances towards Judy. She looked distressed. "Hey, we're gonna catch these criminals. They've done bad to our wonderful city & we're going to get them." Nick placed his paw on Judy's arm, shaking it a little. "Just dont worry about all that now, let's get some deadbeats." Nick smiled, charismatically. Of course, he never failed to cheer Judy up, and it was often. She was starting to catch deep feelings for this guy, and she could tell he was likewise.
"Nick.." Judy asked. "Yes?" Nick glanced at Judy at a stop light. "H-have you- well i've gave a lot of thought into this- us... Lately, and i.. Us. Is it happening? Are we gonna become a thing?" Judy asked the sly fox as he looked at the sandy roads. "What di you want to hear?" Nick grinned, it scared Judy. "Hey." Judy chuckled, looking down. Nick really wanted to know what she would want to hear. She liked her but always failed to know if she wanted more. "Judy.. Of course i like you and we could become a thing. You know i adore you. I love everything about you! And you've turned me into a better person, i mean really. I was a bad person before and then you came." Nick said all those things, still focusing on the road before stopping at a stop light. He then glanced at her. "I love you. Really, as a bestfriend and a partner. And i'm willing to become more if you're willing." Nick held Judy's paw as Judy stared at him, startled at his poetic words. "Oh Nick. Yes. And it will never affect our work ethic. Never. I'm just so happy. I love you too." Judy stared into his eyes, deeply. Everyone could tell they were in love. And madly at it too. All those little moments they shared brought joy not only to their eyes, but to other's eyes. "So." Nick made it awkward on purpose. She laughed. "Not this time!" She giggled, his eyes widened. "Ha ha." He pinched her cheek.
They got to their destination. "Let's go kick some ass, carrots." Nick and Judy stood in the hot, sandy town. She put on her glasses, and shared a glance at him.