Christmas morning

It was another beautiful day in Zootopia. It also happens to be Christmas.
Nick never liked that holiday. The conception of giving people gifts for no apparent reason wasnt biased by Nick. Sounds crazy, but he'd like to contemplate on the littlest things like that.
He's been with Judy for about a year now. There first Christmas was today & judging by Judy herself, she took Christmas very seriously.

"Merry Christmas babe!" Judy hopped out of bed and ran to the living room where a small pine tree sat on the table. It wasn't much because although Judy loved christmas, that perfect, big, pine tree would never manage to fit in Judy's apartment. "W-Judy it's 5 in the morning. Give me, i dont know, another 6 hours" Nick tossed around in dissatisfaction in Judy's bed. Judy's ears perked up as soon as those words came out of Nick's mouth "you're silly, Nick. Come onnnnn, i gotcha cool gifts" Judy walked into the room, smiling, as she led Nick into the living room.
Underneath the tree was 4 gifts. Each one was either medium or small.
"Well. Open yours!" Judy smiled as she sat on the floor. Nick rubbed his eye as he grabbed the medium box. It was wrapped neatly and presented nicely. He proceeded to rip open the gift rap on the box to a small box. He opened up that box to a watch. "Woah, Judy- This is so cool. Thank you" He leaned in for a kiss, but Judy backed away "save those for later" Judy giggled as she grabbed the small box Nick had gotten for her. It wasn't wrapped well, but although Nick loathed the whole Christmas thing; he still wouldn't leave Judy with nothing.
"Let's see" Judy chuckled as she opened the box. "It's.. A necklace" Judy admired the chain inside the box. It was plain, but cute. "Yeah, Carrots. But not just any chain; it's my mother's" Nick smirked as Judy's eye widened in shock. "Nick, oh my god. I don't know what to say" Judy hugged Nick and attempted to kiss him, but he had backed away just as she did. "Oh, right" Judy smiled. Nick took the chain from the box and put in on Judy. "Now, for the good part. I was saving this one for last because it's very important" Judy said calmly. She handed Nick a small box wrapped in pink wrapping. Of course, Nick had weird feelings towards the box, but he trusted Judy.
He opened the box and took a brief moment, looking at the object. It was a stick and it had 2 lines. "What is.. This?" Nick looked at Judy. Her eyes teared up "i wanted to confirm it first before anything.. and it's true. You're gonna be a dad, Nicholas." Judy held Nick's arm as Nick was in revelation. "Judy.." Nick grinned. He grabbed Judy's face and kissed her in such a way; both of them felt safe.
But he was scared. And he was sure she was too. But anything could overcome it. Besides, they had each other.