Love is amazing

Judy was still in shocked. Nick was laying on her bed, even though they were just friends.

She sat next to the fox, whom had just took a bullet for her. She had no idea how to react or where to begin, so she took him to her house. Yeah, she was a trained cop; but no one has ever done or taught her this, ever. 

She hadn't known Nick for long. In fact, it hasn't been too long since Nick had joined the ZPD squad; but she knew from the start that he was her partner in crime. They were practically best friends, so that partially explained the need for him to take such action.. But it was something else. 

The fox opened one eye, to see Judy looking down at her thighs since she was sitting. She felt guilty and Nick could almost sense it. He placed one paw on her arm. She was alarmed, so she threw herself on him. "Nick.. Oh my god." She was scared, but he chuckled. He groaned "My bad!" Judy got up. "Why, Nick, Why... I had that dude! I already had my gun out-" "It would've been too late." He said, in pain but he handled it in a calm way so he wouldn't alert her even more. He didn't want to go to the hospital. "Are you okay?" She asked, in a dumbfounded manner. "Just shot up. But i'll live" He smiled as she had a serious face on. "Why." She shaded a tear "i don't want to see you like this.." she held his hand. "Well, it's because i love you. I've contemplated enough times for me to be guaranteed. I love you" he looked deeply into her eyes. Judy's ear's perked at the sound of those words. It was warmly said, and she felt it. He gave her butterflies. "Come here" he pulled Judy into a hug. She was at loss of words, but he knew what he got himself into. He wanted her forever. "Love is amazing, huh." he whispered. She pulled herself back just a bit, until he placed his paw on her soft cheek. She went in for the kiss instead of him, which was surprising; but the love was in the air. She backed away completely. "Are you sure you don't want to go to the hospital..?" She asked "no, i like it here better."