Exposed

Finn gazed at his hand looking like he was about to explode. James on the other hand, started mumbling things to himself such as "He can't heal himself... strange..." I took Finn's face into my hands and lifted it up so we looked at each other eye to eye.

I mouthed the words "We need to leave" to Finn and he nodded in agreement with a worried face.

I started to crawl towards the door that probably led out of here. Finn trailed behind me silently as we got nearer. I thought that we could escape since James was distracted but I underestimated him.

"Why are you leaving so soon? It's almost dinner time," James declared his eyes on Finn and I.

I blew out a frustrated breath and stood up swiping the dust off my pants. Finn did as well already looking as if he was going to strike again.

"You're not going to let us leave, are you?" I huffed.

James ignored my imbecilic statement but instead took out his phone again. He had a stern expression as he watched Finn and me.

"Prepare a feast," James demanded in a gruff voice.

I shook my head at James not believing a single moment. I had lightning powers while Finn had healing powers. Everything happened so suddenly it was overwhelming. A slight buzz formed on my palms and I realized it was energy pooling up ready to be released.

James opened the door that he and I came through and gestured Finn and I to follow him. I curled my fists into a ball and followed James to the door. There awaiting to escort us as well was a tall muscular man.

"Now, I'm sure you'll enjoy our food here. It's quite pleasant though I'm sure you'll eat anything since you haven't ate in days," James spoke as we strolled down the hallway.

He was right, hunger pangs were killing me and I felt so weak except for the electricity that ran down my veins. I peered over to Finn and his facial expression was stone cold.

Soon, we reached another set of metal doors and the guard pushed them open. Inside was a long narrow table already placed with plates, glasses, napkins, and other essentials. Among the chairs sat one lady alone drumming her fingernails against the polished wooden table.

She had platinum hair that almost appeared white with the chandelier lights beaming on it. The chandelier was absolutely gorgeous gleaming with gold and light, the dining room itself was art. The walls were unlike the others, it was painted red with different styles of waves and shapes.

"This once was a lab but we decided to make a dining room. Please do sit," James instructed as he pulled out two seats across from the lady.

Finn and I sat down next to each other silently as I took advantage to observe the lady. She had unordinary dull gray eyes that stared at me back, but she had a young beautiful creamy face that looked she was around her late twenties. The lady also wore a classy white dress that was long and covered her shoulders.

The lady pursed her lips and leaned forward cautiously, "What are your names?"

Her voice was like sweet vanilla flowing through my ears but I could hear the tone that marked her dangerous.

"I'm Sapphire and this is Finn," I replied as I took noticed that James sat down next to me.

Finn snorted and I gave him a curious look.

"Well, you might already heard of me but I'm Violet," Violet pronounced.

I immediately gaped at her realizing this was the women who created storms out of thin air. This was the lady that was experimented on so that we could be experimented on. Violet was also dying according to what James said.

Violet seemed uncomfortable at the sight of me completely baffled. She lifted up her neatly folded napkin and coughed. When she placed it back on her lap I saw speckles of blood.

Servants then came piling into the room holding trays and water. Immediately my plate was filled with foods such as pasta with tomato sauce, vegetables, and my cup filled high with cold water.

My mouth watered at the appetizing aroma. I plucked my fork into my hand ready to devour the whole plate as James uttered two words.

"Dig in."

Eating the meal was quite awkward as everyone eyed each other across the table. Most of the time it was Finn and James glaring at each other. I took advantage of this time to ask some questions.

"So, where are you guys exactly from?"

Violet's head snapped up as well as James. James mouth opened as if he was going to answer but Violet beat him to it.

"A planet called Nibiru, you might know it as Planet X."

My eyebrows rose at this new information and I continued to ask away.

"I guess the rumors were right, there is a planet outside our orbit. How'd you find us?"

James voice came up this time, "We have further better technology than you beings. Spotted your planet years ago."

James placed a green bean into his mouth and chewed while he observed my reaction. I tried my best to seem emotionless but Finn didn't play that act anymore.

His face was filled with disgust as he mumbled, "I thought blondes were dumb."

Violet's eye started to twitch as the ground begun to shake. The air was mixed with suspense and my hands were vibrating with power.

"Beg your pardon?" James snapped as he shoved his fork into the table.

My hands gripped onto my chair struggling to gain control. The tension was sparking it and I badly wanted to electrocute someone. There was this craving inside of me for death and I hated it.

Violet's chair screeched as she stood up, "Enough, this is a feast not a time to fight."

Finn rose up from his chair and he planted his hands on the table sneering at Violet.

"What are you going to do about it? Make a little thunderstorm? Make it rain?"

The next thing I knew, James was on his feet as well. My fingers were white from gripping the chair so tightly.

"Or how about I bury you under the ground?" James suggested.

The tables was shaking violently as glasses of water was spilt. I heard a deafening crack from below me and I know I couldn't resist the urges of my power any longer.

I screamed like I have never did before, it was piercing and filled up the dining room. Electricity climbed out of my palms and struck out at the wall blindly. I could see the quick zap of blue lightning bouncing and see Violet's widen eyes.

I was surging with energy as then air started to blow around me in circles. It was rapidly increasing and I was being lifted off the ground. I didn't know what was causing it until I glanced at Violet with her eyebrows furrowed in concentration.

I reached out towards her and a blast of lightning sizzled next to her. I crashed down back onto my seat and I groaned from the impact.

"That's enough, I'm done here," Violet declared as she stormed out the room with blood drizzling from her nose.

Sweat tingled on my forehead as then Finn came into my view. His face was something I've never seen before, he looked at me like I was a monster but filled with guilt.

"I'm sorry," I whispered before blacking out from letting all that power escape.