Pain Or No Game

I woke up with streams of sunlight pouring out the window. My skin was warm and I actually felt relaxed like I was in heaven. James was underneath me fast asleep and his arms were locked around me. My head laid against his bare chest listening to his calm and steady heartbeat.

Small memories were flooding back to me from last night and I can feel my cheeks becoming red. From the soft to the hungry kisses and the way he held me like I was the most precious thing in the world. It was insanity! Yet, it seemed so right.

I slowly untangled James's arms around me and sat up with the sheets covering me. There was a mirror across the room and I could see my reflection on it. My hair was wild with strands sticking out. I was clinging onto the blanket with this expressionless look on my face like I was lost.

I quickly hopped off the bed and paddled my way to the bathroom before James could see me running across the room naked. I closed the door and immediately washed my face. What kind of person was I? Sleeping with the guy that murdered my family and experimented on me? Why did this have to feel so wrong but so good? It didn't make any sense.

I tried my best combing my hair but sex hair wasn't really something you could fix in just five minutes. James had took my virginity last night and it seemed almost unreal. Was it all a dream? No, it was too realistic. I brushed my teeth trying to stay calm, but I could still feel his lips lingering on me. A robe was neatly folded on top of the counter and I snatched it. I dressed in it as I tied it around my waist taking a big breath. Then, I slowly opened my bathroom door to see James sitting up in bed.

His hair was wild too and he appeared to be in a daze like he was thinking, "What happened last night?" Our eyes then connected and James smiled. I smiled back leaning against the bathroom door frame. The bedroom was a mess in all of honesty. Our clothes were scattered everywhere and the bed was ruffled. I shook my head in amusement and went to go pick up the clothes.

"Finding this amusing?" James smirked.

"Very," I admitted tossing him his boxers and pants.

He caught it in reflex and stood up from the bed. I looked away fast wanting to give him privacy but, I couldn't help but peek. He already had his pants on but his broad chest was still bare. Muscles rippled on his biceps and he was just ripped. Suddenly, a flashback flashed and it was me rising James's shirt up while feeling his chest.

It disappeared and I knew I was blushing hard. James threw his shirt on and caught me daydreaming. He chuckled as he strode towards me in just three steps. His arms wrapped around behind me and he rested his chin on my head.

"I would hate to kill this lovely morning, but we have training planned."

I twirled around and James's arms went down to his side. My thumb rubbed his chin smoothly examining him.

"Alright."

I went to search the closet while I heard James go inside the bathroom. I quickly changed out of the robe and slipped onto a pair of black leggings and a loose white shirt that was inside the closet. It was surprising to see the closet fully stocked with women's clothing but I decided to wear something simple.

I went over to the end-table and grabbed the sword wrapped around the cloth. Electricity sparked inside me just waiting to escape, to kill. Suddenly, I heard a door opening and I already knew it was James coming out the bathroom.

"Took you long enough," I joked still staring at the sword in my hand.

But, I didn't get a response instead just emptiness in the air. Confused, I turned around but just to have a bag come over my head. My first instinct was to scream but a hand clasped against my mouth. My next instinct was to use my sword, I immediately tried to plunge the sword inside of the person but it was clattered to the floor with a harsh grab of my wrist. I cried out a muffle of pain but it was barely any noise.

I was about to use my powers and electrocute him or her until the bag on my head was half lifted. The hand was removed from my mouth and a cloth pressed against it. I started panicking and squirming around but the person was awfully strong and held me in place. I attempted to knee the person but I was losing strength.

Then, everything turned black and I fell limp.