All Over Again

Finn's P.O.V

I woke up uncomfortable with chains on my hands and feet. They were locked in tightly onto the wall making me unable to move an inch. I was on my knees while my hands were behind me and I grunted slightly as I tried pulling on it. It didn't help, it hurt a lot.

The room I was in appeared to be a bedroom. There was a royal blue bed, dresser, closet, what looked like an bathroom door, and a table scattered with papers. Then of course was the exit and entrance just a couple of feet away, it frustrated me. That's when everything came flooding back.

Major Garrison shooting Ivy and my dad, the screams, blacking me out, and of course Garrison "needing me." There was lump in my throat and I was on the verge of tears but, I couldn't cry now. I knew this was the work of James and all I wanted to do now was rip his throat out. There was something awfully wrong though, something about this place. Suddenly, Major Garrison came striding in his military uniform.

"Welcome aboard," He welcomed me with a bored face.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" I spat at him.

Garrison signed as he sat on the corner of the bed wrinkling it.

"You have been passed out for two days straight Finn Carter. I think my men put too much of the syringe in you, sorry about that. Anyways, your in the night ship with just about a couple of hours until our destination."

My lips pressed into a firm line. It wasn't surprising that he found out about my full name but, the thing I was worried about was where I was going.

"What the hell is a night ship and where am I going?" I snapped.

I had a pretty good idea where I was going and I didn't like it one bit.

"The night ship is a structure designed to fly in space at a rapid speed. We're going to Planet Niribu," Major Garrison informed me with a sly grin.

I felt myself trembling with anger. I was in space and I was heading to the place I never wanted to go to.

"No, I refuse. I will not go to that forbidden place!" I shouted, pulling on my restrains harshly.

If I wasn't raging I would be feeling all sorts of pain, but right now I was numb. Major Garrison mumbled something under his breath that I couldn't hear and started to make his way out.

"Stop! You have to let me out! You killed my family!"

Major Garrison paused at the door and turned his head around slightly.

"Oh yeah, they're all dead by the way. Not a single survivor."

And with that, he left the bedroom with the slam of the door. Tears leaked from my eyes as I breathed heavily. My mom? Gone. My dad? Gone. Everyone I seem to come in contact with seems to disappear. I'll probably see Sapphire again but, I won't know how to react. I've done everything to protect her and she flips me off like I was nothing. All to go with him... James.

My silent tears were slowing down now as I just kept getting angrier and angrier. I was done playing the good guy now, I was going to get some serious revenge on the people that took away my loved ones. Examining my surroundings, I looked for anything that could help me out. It was pretty useless since these were sturdy metal chains. I sagged against the wall slightly feeling hopeless but once they release me, I'm going into full blown rage mode.

***

A couple of hours flew by but, I refused to sleep no matter how tired I was. The door suddenly swung open and a stream of guards came rushing in with along Major Garrison close behind. Hands started to grab at me while I felt the chains unlock. I growled at the people trying to pull away from them but there was just too many large men.

"I think you'll like Planet Niribu, Finn," Major Garrison taunted me.

I clenched my jaws as I stood up with handcuffs locked onto my wrists. Men held onto my arms like I was a criminal as we headed out the bedroom. It started to look more like a ship as my eyes wondered along the metal hallways. Trudging with the men following Major Garrison's lead, we finally arrived at a large opening with stairs descending.

Going down step by step, I held my breath. There was technicians of some sort all scattered along chattering, controlling machinery, and more. The whole complex was huge with other black looking ships and tons of strange looking machines. There was windows up above us and I swear I saw people staring at me from up there. One of them could have been the man "Christopher" James told Sapphire and I about.

As we took our last step down, we rushed through these large metal double doors. This place smelt a lot like metal, oil, and sweat. The hallways were a dull gray and we went through another set of doors. This area appeared to be the lobby with cushions and a front desk placed there. People paused to gaze at me but quickly averted their eyes after seeing the military men. I wondered if Sapphire went through this too, if she was alright. I still had a soft spot for her in my heart.

"Is the vehicle ready?" I heard Major Garrison call out to the man waiting at the glass doors.

The man wore an expensive black suit with a gray tie and nodded sternly. He opened the door for us and I was hurried outside. That's when my breath was truly taken away. Planet Niribu was alike to Planet Earth but very different in a way. This area looked like New York City but with electric blue colors and more strange shaped buildings. There was people strolling around like it was a normal day but, were all wearing plain colors like white, black, and gray. It was so unusual to encounter such a different environment.

But, there was oxygen as I took deep fulfilling breaths. There was also a sun as its sunlight beamed on me with comforting warmth. Lastly, there some gray thundering looking clouds making its way to consume the baby blue sky. There was probably going to be thunder storm on its way. It felt like Earth for a moment there but not long until I saw the car-looking vehicle hovering in the air. What did this thing run on? Gasoline?

I was shoved into the doors of the vehicle with along Major Garrison and several other men. The vehicle was big enough to fit us all in but, I still felt squished. It was nice though with the leather seats and air conditioning calming my nerves. Though something prickled at the back of my neck.

"Where are we going?" I demanded.

Major Garrison peered at me like he forgot I was there.

"Pandora's box," He responding plainly like he thought I knew what that was.

"Excuse me?" I baffled.

"You heard me now shut it before I get the tape out!" Major Garrison growled with annoyance.

I looked down at my lap biting my bottom lip. Whatever was Pandora's box, I knew it wasn't something to be excited of. If I was told right, the Greek myths states of it to be filled with evil and danger. What were they going to do with me there? But most importantly, was Sapphire and James there?