Take-off

James gave me a hand as I stood up from the bed. I was wobbly at first but then stood up steadily after I was comfortable. I took this moment to examine this room, it was coated in a blood red color with designs that looked like waves. There was also a closet, desk, and other things a bedroom would usually have. At least this time, I had my own bathroom.

"Let's go meet the crew then," James smiled as he reached over to open the bedroom door.

I followed James lead making sure I was close behind his heels. I was certain that if I lost track of him, I would get lost. Outside the bedroom was a metallic hallway with some doors to the side. The hallway ended leading to what seemed to be the front of the ship. The doors automatically swung open and there was machinery all around me with different sorts of gadgets.

There was a pilot and co-pilot seating up towards the front with strange looking equipment. This must be the place where they fly the ship and get it all started. It really felt as though I was stuck in a Star Wars movie being in this ship.

After taking in my surroundings, I took notice of four people standing in corner staring at me. They all wore familiar navy blue jumpsuits except for one wearing a chef type of outfit.

"Everyone I would like you to meet Sapphire. She is our first priority in taking her to Planet Niribu. Now if you would all be so kind as to introduce yourselves," James informed in a commander type of voice.

The first one in line stepped up and bowed down slightly. He was the one whom was dressed as a chef wearing a white apron. The man was around his late thirties and has ash brown hair. He was stocky and short but appeared kind.

"My name is Chef Bentley, I will be the one cooking your meals on this short flight. It is a pleasure to meet your acquaintance."

I smiled at the older man politely. Then, two ladies around their late twenties stepped up together and bowed too. What is up with people bowing down to me?

"My name is Autumn and this is my older sister, Kennedy. We are your flight attendants, if you want anything in particular we will provide it."

Autumn had a soft and gentle looking face. Not only that, but she had this gorgeous long red hair that was wavy. Kennedy, on the other hand, didn't even look like her sister. She has short brown hair with a tint of red in it, her face was blank as she stared at me.

Last but not least, the last two men stepped up and bowed as well. Both of them appeared to be around their early thirties. One had a caramel skin color with brown hair. He was the one to speak up with a serious facial expression.

"This is my co-pilot Arman and I am your pilot Nicholas. I ensure you that this flight should run smoothly and we will be there before you know it."

"It is so pleasant to have finally meet you Sapphire," Spoke the co-pilot Arman.

He had an accent when he spoke, probably Russian. Arman did have a exotic look to him with dark curly hair as well as dark eyes. His eyes were locked onto me almost like a hypnotizing spell, then with one blink he looked away to James.

"Now that we all have been introduced, let's get this flight going," James instructed.

Immediately, everyone starts to scurry away to do their own duty. Nicholas and Arman positioned themselves to the front and started to buckle themselves in.

"Sapphire, why don't you go with Autumn? I need to stay here to make sure everything turns out alright," James said.

I nodded and turned around to see Autumn waiting near the entrance with a small smile. Automatically Autumn lopped her arm around mine and led me out of the cockpit.