Never Leaving

(A/N)- jacks hair is silver in this imagine as u can c from the picture above lol ^-^
-
•-Picture is from an edit of Jack so CR TO OWNER-•
but I kinda messed it up by editing .-.
-
Okay sorry go onto reading~
-
-
I woke up sweating with my hands clutching the sheets.

'Just another nightmare' I thought to myself as I looked around the room. My eyes shifted to my handsome husband..Jack..peacefully sleeping next to me with his silver hair calmly moving to his breathing. 'Thank god I didn't wake him up' I lightly sighed.

I slowly got out of bed without waking up Jack and made my way towards the bathroom. I switched on the lights and walked towards the mirror leaning my body against the sink.

I turned on the faucet but nothing came out, goosebumps slowly appeared on my body as I slowly processed what was happening I wasn't awake yet..this is another nightmare.

My mind was clouded by so many thoughts till it was interrupted by a wet smack in the sink.

I looked down and there was a black substance oozing from the faucet, I quickly backed away and caught a glimpse of something in the mirror, as I looked up I saw Jack but he seemed... Off.

"J-Jack?" My hands were shaking by now his sliver hair covering his eyes and forehead only showing the bottom half of his face. A smirk slowly creeped onto his face as his head started to slowly lift up.

"That's Anti for you" His dark soulless eyes beaming through the mirror before I heard a deafening crackle.

My head shot up before swiping my head around left or right. I..I was back in my classroom? "Mrs. Y/N! You think you can just sleep in my class and get away with it?!" I stared at the teacher who was booming at me, "I'm not suppose to be here" I said before standing up and running out of the classroom.

I finished school 4 years ago...