Attached

(A/N)- This imagine is all in Jacks POV
CR TO OWNER for the fan art and video edit :)

I opened the door to my hotel room cause I just came from Marks house after we discussed our plans tomorrow. There was Me, Matt, Ryan, Ken, Felix, Mark and Marks little sister, Y/N.

I fell onto my bed staring at the plain white ceiling, I suddenly got a text message from Y/N and smiled,

'Hey Jack! Sorry if I'm bothering you uh, I just wanted to tell you that Mark was wondering if you could sleep over his house tomorrow? I know we could've asked tomorrow but oh wells hah, so just txt me if u want to or not okay bai ;)'

I had a huge grin on my face as I finished reading her text.

'I'd love to come and sleep over! Thx for asking me :)'

'YAYY! Okay so I'll see you tomorrow then goodnight :D'

I replied with a goodnight text and putted my phone on the night stand and smiled as I drifted off to sleep.

TIME SKIIIIIIP•

The seven of us were chilling at Marks house after we had a whole day journey at Disney Land, we were playing challenges for live stream on Marks channel then we switched off to a horror movie night. I sat in between Mark and Y/N but Y/N drifted off to sleep and her head was peacefully laying on my shoulder, I tried to stay awake but I failed and fell asleep too with popcorn still in my hand.

I woke up to a sudden click followed by a flash. As I opened my eyes I saw Mark, Ken, and Ryan standing in front of me, Felix was passed out, his face dug into the floor and I dont know where Matt went, probably in the kitchen. I felt a sudden shift and noticed Y/N waking up too "oh shit  mission failed abort ABORT" Mark yelled before the 3 of them went running around.

I looked at Y/N who stared at me confused I shrugged and she nodded, both of our phones suddenly vibrated and we were both sent a notification from Twitter, I went onto Twitter and saw a picture of me and Y/N sleeping together with the caption "Perfect timing hueheuhe".

I felt my face heat up as Y/N simply giggled, "hey you know what?" She spoke I looked at her beautiful face "this picture is not bad" I chuckled "I'm attached to it" I looked into her eyes "Y/N" she just replied with a 'mhm' "I'm attached to you" she stared at me and I grabbed her face and pulled her into a sweet kiss.

Then we heard cheering and a click and multiple flashes, I smiled as we pulled away. Felix got up and gave out a groan "SHit I MISSED THE FVCKIN MOMENT"