Stars

A/N: This is small kind To The Moon reference but I'm gonna change it up a bit, but this is all in Jacks POV btw~
-
-
I looked around the carnival as I followed my mother and my brother. I trailed behind their conversation realized that it has gotten a bit dark, as we make our way towards the table to rest I plan to escape to my favorite get-a-way.

"Mom can I go play on the playground?" I pouted to my mother who looked at the playground then back to me, "yeah sure Jack, just make sure not to wonder off alright?" I nodded my head and ran off.

I ran past the playground and behind the trees which had a open space and a small little cliff on my right, I ran,jumped, and walked to the log that would always be here. I climbed up and gazed at the billions of stars in the sky and admired each one of their little shine, I suddenly hear footsteps and decided to go look. I walk a little past a tree and see a little girl that looks like the same age as me with (h/c) hair and sparkling (e/c) eyes.

She seemed surprised to see me when she spoke, "hello, I didn't know other kids like you came here.." She shyly smiled at me and I chuckled slightly, "Oh hah same here I thought I was the only one" she giggled "well we thought the same thing I guess" I smiled as I looked into her eyes "You wanna join me? I just came here" She nodded as she followed me towards the log and we sat side by side.

We gazed at the stars and talked about what we thought they would be, I had never felt like her company would make this night interesting until I realized I didn't know her name. "Uhm, I'm sorry it's a lil late but what is your name?" She looked at me and smiled "it's (Y/N), yours?" I smiled widely "It's Jack".

"Well Jack, do you know any constellations?" She asked as she turned her attention towards the sea of shining lights, "actually I only know the two dippers really" I felt embarrassed "it's fine to know only two, at least you know their pattern... Say do you wanna make our own constellation?" Her face lit up as she had gotten the idea, I felt excited as well, "Let's do it" and we both looked into the shining abyss of stars.

A few minutes later she said "I found one!" And I looked at her "where? I don't see that much" she pointed at the sky but I still didn't see that much "I see an eye... With a tail, just use your creativity and you'll definitely see it Jack" I gave my mind a deep thought as I putted this image into my head and I saw it.

"I see it! I see it!!" I exclaimed she giggled and nodded her head "we should name it something" I thought real hard for a name "Septic Sam!" I looked at her for approval and she nodded while giggling "I love that name too". The next 10 minutes were spent by trying to find another constellation but I heard my mothers voice in the distance, I jumped off the log and turned to (Y/N) "I guess I'm going now, will you be here again at the next carnival?" She nodded "wait you forgot your duck!" I shook my head and she gave me a confused expression "you can have it, just in case I don't see you again" she smiled and nodded.

I made my way back and I took a last glimpse of (Y/N) hugging the duck and smiling at the stars.

Then she got mauled by bears NAH NAH JKJKJKJKJKJK LMAOO