New Years

"Jack! Y/N! C'mon let's go outside!" Mark was practically dragging the both of you out the door.

"Mark I think we can walk" Jack said almost tripping over his own feet, you slightly chuckled as Mark sent out a glare towards Jack.

The three of you guys were practically the closest of friends yet you felt different towards Jack himself. You love him. But you weren't sure if he felt the same.

As Mark finally let us go once we reached the outside world of Jacks house, I felt the cold air blow against my skin and felt goosebumps creep up my skin.

I checked the time 11:45pm

Wow almost time, you thought to yourself, you felt Jack shift his weight towards your direction and turned to face him only to be surprised with him already looking at you. You looked away with a blush creeping up your cheeks, and Jack smiled.

"Y/N" He said, you looked up at him his eyes shining in the dark, the light of the fireworks providing light illuminating his face giving out his features and his green hair that stands out along with his piercing blue eyes, he looked down and gave out a nervous chuckle.

11:54pm

He cleared his throat and looked up at you staring back into your (e/c) eyes. Your heart fluttered at the moment unfolding in front of you both.

"Y/N I need to tell you something"

11:57pm

You urged him to go on nervous for if it was good or bad. He let out a sigh,

"I don't know how to explain this, being friends for over like 5 years and having to feel this way it's bizarre. I hope you feel the very same way."

11:59pm

5

"Y/N-

4

"L/N-

3

"I-

2

"Love-

1

"You"

12:00am

He gently grabbed your cheek and leaned in sharing one of the most passionate kisses ever.

"YEEEEAAAWHHHHHH"

Both of you turned to see Mark jumping around with his phone in hand almost hitting Amy.

Marzia, Ken, and Mary face palmed
While Felix waddled over to Mark whispering

"Send that to me"
-
-
-
A/N: Happy effing New Years GUYS!! Hope y'all had a great year! Let's keep moving onto 2017 ❤✨