Sick Day

"Hello?" I answered my phone "hey, Y/N" said a croaky voice on the other end, "Oh my, Jack are you sick again?" I started walking to my bedroom to get my things to walk over to Jacks house. "Uh-" "Don't lie" "*sigh* yeeeeah" I giggled and shook my head "I'll be right over Jack" and I ended the call before he could protest.

•Jacks POV•
I looked at my phone as she hung up and placed it on my nightstand, I weakly started rolling around on my bed till I heard the door open. "Jack?" I heard Y/N say, I coughed a little before saying "Up here" but ended up sounding like a frog trying to talk.

Light footsteps walked up the stairs and I saw Y/N near the doorframe.

She walked over to my bed side and kneeled down and placed a hand on my head, "holy you're hot" she said taking her hand away, I smirked and looked at her "I know I am" she laughed and shook her head "Not like that doofus" I smiled at her, she was beautiful.

"Okay I'll be right back" she said before dashing downstairs she was always a caring friend.

•Your POV•
I rummaged through Jacks cabinet to make his soup. After 10 mins I finally finished and carefully walked upstairs with the dish. As I entered the room Jack slowly sat up and leaned on his bed frame, he was in bad shape.

As I reached Jack I fed him the soup and he just smiled at me "Y/N I feel bad for making you have to come all the way over here to take care of me when I just called you to ask what would you do if your sick?" He chuckled and I laughed "But thank you Y/N I really appreciate it..a lot" I nodded and stood up with a empty soup bowl.

"Well you're welcome and its no problem to come here i mean your health is important so I'm happy to help" I turned around and I heard his voice croak again "where are you going?"

I turned around and saw sadness in his eyes "I'm gonna wash this bowl and I'm gonna leave cause I'm pretty sure with all my movements around you it's contrasting dust and-" "No, stay with me please?" He held out his arms like a baby.

I looked at his welcoming arms "put the bowl away later.. Please?" He said smiling I sighed in defeat and walked over to him and put the bowl on his night stand and slid my whole body next his. It felt like a perfect moment as he placed his leg on top of mines like we're tangled together. "Thank you Y/N" "your welcome Jack" I smiled he mumbled something but I pretended I never heard it.

•Jacks POV•
I thanked Y/N and was so happy I accidentally mumbled "I love you" but good thing she never heard. I closed my eyes as this was like a wish come true.

I suddenly opened my eyes "uh Y/N" "yeah?" I shifted around "I uh- I need to fart" "Oh mY gAwd Jack!"