Mumbles

You looked at your phone it read, 10:35 pm

You started to wonder when jack was going to be home. He had went out to hang out with Mark and Felix but he didn't come back for hours.

Suddenly you heard the front door open and close and a jingle of keys and a couple of sentences that were mumbled out. Then you knew it was your Irish boyfriend Jack, "Y-Y/N" he called out, aaand he was drunk.

You walked downstairs as you heard him bump into serval things while trying to walk around, once you reached the final step you saw him hung over the couch like a blanket on a clothesline. As you approached him he looked up and ran to hug you, you smelt alcohol mixed with his cologne.

"Oooohhh I miiiissed yeeewwwww" you laughed at his drunk-ness as he continued to mumble out more words. Suddenly he flew himself off of you like a rocket and stared at you holding onto the couch "Oh no I'm sorry I have a giiiirrrrlfrieendddd" he slurred you shook your laughing even more as he continued, "she has these pair of gorgeous eyes and beautiful silky hair and her smillleee- OH MY GAWD DONT GET ME STARTED MAN" he stared at the ceiling while making a dramatic fist of victory, you felt like you were gonna die from the amount of laughter you held in.

He quickly looked at you "Oh hey Y/N" and waddled over to you, he fell to the ground and hugged your legs "Y/N DONT LEAVE ME" he said frantically, you bent down laughing "Jack let's get you upstairs" as you helped him up he once again dramatically lifted his hand above his head "JESUS HAVE YOU SENT ME AN ANGEL-" and he looked at you "-cause she's a lifesaver" you couldn't help but laugh even more as you helped him up the stairs.

Once you reached the bedroom he fell on top of you and mumbled even more as he cuddled into your shirt, you finally could make out what he said..

"Mark and Felix got me drunk"
-
-
-
A/N: I was gonna make him say something cute but I thought that was better ;)