Easiest Way

A/N: this is a TRIGGER WARNING ; If you yourself are sensitive on the subject of cutting AND suicide pls skip this. This imagine is VERY sad and has no happy ending.
-
-
-
I look at myself in the mirror, eyebags, red eyes, dried tears, a pale face and messy hair my signature look. I look down at the sink..

Blood

I look at my wrist

Blood

I look down at the floor

Puddles of blood and a razor

For a second I didn't know why I did it until a wave of realization hit me..

Him

Jack, you guys fought and it hurt you so badly. You had found him in bed with your sister and when you ran out of the house he followed but it didn't end with your typical romantic

'I'm sorry it was my fault forgive me'

No that was bullshit instead he slapped you and told you that you were a worthless whore and your sister was better than you.

You cried and cried till dark thoughts took over your head and you suddenly are now here..

In your bathroom staring at the pool of blood you've created and a little to your right on top of the sink was your escape from this world.

You took your little friend in your shaking hands, tears now heavily streaming down your face, and sat on the cold tile floor next to your crimson pool of blood and held your friend like a little baby until wrapping your fingers on your right hand around and holding it up to your head..

Close your eyes and take a deep breath and it will be over, you thought, it's the easiest way out nobody will know.. it will be loud but who cares as long as your gone nobody will care.

You saw the door open and pulled the trigger, last thing you saw was,

Jack...

Screaming..

But you were gone now so it didn't matter
-
-
-
A/N: imma be honest I didn't expect to make this imagine and tbh I'm lowkey crying ;-; ik this was short and heavily triggering and I'm sorry this didn't have a happy ending.