Poor Mark

"Y/n...." Jack trembled recklessly in your arms as his blood slowly poured out of his mouth. He was slowly dying.

"J-Jack, c'mon we-we can make it out together!" You sobbed while trying to look at him but tears just blurred your vision.

"Y/n I-I won't make it out alive y-you have to *cough* to go..now.." his body was becoming limp while his body was turning pale. He reached over to his side as pulled out a revolver and placed it within your trembling hands.

"You'll have t-to shoot me y/n... and promise me you'll get through this safely.." he weakly smiled as you shook your head fiercely looking over to Felix who was already shot down.

There was a virus spreading around town and before you knew it Felix took a bite out of Jack before getting shot in the head.

You noticed jacks skin slowly changing colors as his skin was dangerously cold and his fingers fidgeting. Once he opened his eyes you knew he was gone and with a pull of the trigger you desperately ending it all.

The smell of blood hit your nose as the crimson color decorated the floor quickly with that you blacked out...

Mark walked out of his room and rolled his eyes and looked at Amy who just walked out of the kitchen.

"See what happens when they watch The Walking Dead?"

Ken came out of the bathroom hearing the conversation while saying "I thought it was that movie Train To Busan?" They all shrugged while looking at the horrifying scene of ketchup and random props lying spread out everywhere.

Amy backed away "well.. BYE!" Ken looked at the living room and at Mark and ran back inside the bathroom locking it, Mark sighed and miserably stared at the three dumbasses lying on the ground.

Mark poked Felix to move but instead he got a face full of a fart indicating he went to chipotle..

-

A/N: AHAHAHA hiiuuiii {*≧∀≦} so like I suck at updating regularly ;-; soooo.. BYE! ()