Live Stream

You and Jack were close friends on YouTube and in real life. Both of you guys had lots of things in common it was like you two were the same person but different gender.

You were heading to Jacks house because he said he wanted to do a live stream with you because people suggested it and he didn't want to do it alone.

As you were about to knock on his door the door suddenly swung open and appeared a surprised but happy face. "OH MY GAWD YOU SCARED THE SHET OUT OF ME" Jack exclaimed clutching his chest, "I was just about to get something from my car so just come inside and make yourself at home like you always do." he chuckled as he held the door open for you to enter and closed it after you went in. "Oh Jack" you thought to yourself before lightly chuckling, thing is you had the slightest crush on him but was scared to confess cause you were scared he wouldn't feel the same.

You walked over to his soft fluffy couch and sunk yourself into it. You heard the door open and close followed by a laugh, "Y/N do you want to do the live stream now or after you're done living the life in my couch?" You laughed realizing your position and sat up "we can do it now" and he nodded while grabbing you and LITERALLY dragging you upstairs.

As you two entered his room he turned around to you and said, "okay so before you came I asked them what we'll be doing and they suggested the 'finish my sentence' challenge and the 'makeup' challenge them we'll finish it up with a Q&A oka- why that face tho HahAHAhA?" Jack started laughing cause your eyes went wide when he said 'the makeup challenge' cause you KNEW he was gonna purposely mess up your face. "McLoughlin I swear if you purposely mess up my face" I stared him down but he just laughed and said okay.

You sat out of sight of the camera waiting for Jack to introduce you in. "TOP OF THE MORNIN TO YA LADDIES MY NAMES JACKSEPTICEYE and guess what? I'm here with a special guest-" he looked over to you motioning you to come so you did, "ITS Y/N!" You waved to the camera and saw the chat blow up
"OMFG ITS MY MOM"
"HOLY SHHIII YESSSSSS MY TWO FAVES"
"JACK FVCK HER RIGHT IN THE PX$$Y"
You started laughing at the last one and Jack noticed and shook his head "What is wrong with you guys haha"

Time skip :)•

You helped Jack wipe off the mess of makeup on his face and he helped you, you took a glance at the chat and saw the same things again
Mommy and daddy asf
THIS IS SUCH A CUTE SCENE WHAT EVEN
Can we talk about how Y/N and Jack look better than me in makeup?
I DROPPED MY TACO SHXT

Okay except that last one, after you two were done Jack cleared his throat, "Okay! So we did the challenges you guys suggested so NOWWWW we are going to be doinnnGGGG.... A Q&A!!" Jack threw his hands in the air and you stared at his cuteness of energy until he looked at you "c'mon do it with me y/n haha" you giggled and threw your hands in the air with a small 'whoooo'. Jack laughed and clapped then turned to the camera.

"Okay so y/n is going to say the first question then me and we're just gonna take turns." He turned to you and handed you his phone then you looked at the first one and read it out loud.

'When and how did you and y/n meet?' You looked at Jack he stared back at you "Wasn't it at a convention? Like you were taking pictures with fans and when they left I went up to you and acted like a fanboy and you said to me-" "'aren't you jacksepticeye?' And you started striking a pose and said 'yes I am'" both of you guys started laughing and the chat once again blew up, I swear his monitor is gonna break.

Jack took the phone, your guys hands brushing against each other lightly and you lightly blushed and he had a small smile on his face and read out the next question.
"Fvck your guys friendship just kiss and be a couple all ready ;-;"

You let out a small laugh until Jack spoke "she's right though.." You turned to Jack surprised and he immediately smashed his lips into yours it was magical then he said "y/n I've been dying to ask, will you be my girlfriend?" You smiled at him "hell yeah I will" and the chat blew up and you swear you saw more than 10 people say,

FVCK HER RIGHT IN THE PX$$Y JACKABOY