What About Me?

Jack's POV

It was 2:36am and I was halfway into editing my video that I had just recorded.

'Almost done' I thought, till I heard my phone go off causing it to vibrate on my desk.

I stared at my phone for a second before picking it up and looking at the caller ID.

'Y/N :D is calling...'

I rubbed my eyes before sighing, her calling at this hour could only mean one thing. I accepted her call and put her on speaker only to hear her sniffling and clearing her throat.

I greeted her and waited for her to start.

"Jack..." she started "It happened again"

I sighed and rubbed my face while staring at my computer screen before saving my work and shutting my computer down along with listening to Y/N tell me her story of her boyfriend-- or should I say her ex boyfriend.

I carried my phone with a heavy heart and eased myself into bed while I hear her voice cracking.

I stared at my white ceiling as my phone sat next to my head, filling my ears with Y/N's voice.

She swore, cried, croaked, sighed, and even blamed herself. My heart hurts every time she called me when she's like this, I've forgotten what she sounds like when she's happy.

"Why can't I find the right guy?" She cried, I turned my head to the phone and forgot I wasn't on mute and said...

"What about me?"