Jack is Gone

"Jack?"

You poked your head into the kitchen

"Hellooo? Jack?"

You walked around the kitchen, then into the living room and in the bathroom.

"Dammit, SEAN WILLIAM MCLOUGHLIN WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!!?"

You screamed on the top of your lungs, still no answer. Giving up you marched towards the bedroom you two shared and grabbed your phone fiddling with it.

Suddenly you heard a slight click sound from the closet, knowing your knowledge from horror movies you didn't want to be that dumb person that checks it out and die.

But again there was a sound but instead of a click it sounded like a thump like you accidentally hitting your elbow on a wall? Yeahh.

You gave up and slowly walked towards the noise making closet and gripped the handle. You swung the door open with immediate force and revealed Mark in your closet.

"MARK?! WTFFFF???"

You were flailing your arms everywhere wondering why the hell Mark was in your closet.

He casually stepped out and asked, "Have you seen Jack?"

Saying no, he said he'd be downstairs. You were weirded out by the whole situation and wondered why he was so casual of being in your closet?

Then you heard another sound, it was in Jacks recording room, cautiously again you approached the door and grabbed the handle and pulled it open with force.

Appearing in front of you was Felix, he had a blank face on and just stared at you with empty eyes and repeated Marks question, "Have you seen Jack?"

Again saying no he also said he'd be downstairs, but he mentioned nothing of Mark or anything.

You looked around Jacks recording room and saw a piece of paper laying on his keyboard, which was weird cause Jack is a neat person.

Unfolding the paper it was just red liquid splattered randomly on the white surface, you were totally freaked out hoping that this was all just a prank.

And there was another sound turning around in the doorway was Ken, his expression sent chills down your back, he had the most stern and straight expression on his face that you have ever seen.

He suddenly slammed the door shut as you ran towards him. As you halted to a stop a low chuckle was heard behind you, when you turned around you saw a figure that looked like jack..

"Jack?"

The low chuckle rumbled again

"Jack is gone"