Accidentally

I woke up with a shocking sensation throughout my body, as I scanned my surroundings I realized I had fallen off my bed and was greeted by the floor.

I quickly got up and took a quick look out the window, ew it's such a beautiful day. I turned my head and eyed my clock which read ' 8:27 am ' I groaned wishing I had slept more longer but decided to get ready for the day anyways.

As i finished getting ready i ran out of my house with my keys in hand and headed straight for my car, I decided to go to my friends house and help with her baby but went to Starbucks first.

Once I arrived I headed in and ordered my usual as I waited I noticed a guy with green haired in his car with another with red hair.

Strange.. I thought, it wasn't everyday you'd see people with that type of hair color here. I was brought back to reality from my name being called and thanked the person and prepared to walk out.

I opened the door when suddenly I bumped into someone with some good smelling cologne, luckily only a drop of my coffee spilt but it didn't go on anyone.

"Oh shit I'm so sorry ma'am" I looked up to be greeted with the same green haired dude I saw in the car, his eyes were fricken beauti- *ahem* they were a soothing shade of blue with a apologetic expression on his face, I gave him a reassuring smile and shook my head.

"Ah don't worry it's fine only a drop spilled other than that nothing major really" he gave a sigh of relief

"I'm still sorry for bumping into you like that- uh names Sean but just call me Jack" he stuck out his hand which I gladly accepted "Y/N, I can tell your not from here" he chuckled "yeah I'm from Ireland, this is my first time getting Starbucks here my friend Mark didn't wanna come with me cause he wasn't properly dressed" I laughed for a bit "Here come on I'll help you choose" and with that we went inside.

I helped the green haired Irish man Jack choose his drink and learned more about him as we waited.

"So your friend Mark, he's a youtuber too?" I asked sipping my drink that was half full, he nodded "Why did you come to LA?" "Oh, i came here to participate in a convention called Vidcon" I gave a simple 'oh' as I watched him walk over to the counter to grab his drink and walk back towards me.

"You should come it's gonna be fun" he suggested as we walked out the door, "you know what, I'll think about it, but anyways it was nice- uhm accidentally bumping into you I guess" I chuckled before heading into the opposite direction to be stopped by him.

"Uhm here-" he gave me a piece of paper "I'll contact you the information about it.." he nervously laughed and we said our goodbyes.

As I was settled in my car I unfolded the piece of paper and saw his phone number and a note saying ;

"Thanks for not being a Mark :)"

I laughed and couldn't stop smiling as I drove off...

"YOU WHAT?!" Jack screamed his cheeks turning red

"Yeah my camera roll is filled with, one, two- like about a hundred pictures of you two... and don't forget the millions of snapchats I saved of y'all hehe"

"Y'know what Mark"

"What?"

"You're driving"

"Shit"

<<>><<>><<>><<>>

A/N: IM BACK FROM THE DEAD BITCHES😂😌🙌🏼