Nerd Hero

(A/N)- CR TO OWNER OF THIS EDIT^^^ (watermark)

•Authors POV•

You were the schools nerd and obviously as a nerd everyone was talking about how your appearance was discussing but you were a different type of nerd. You slayed more than other girls in the school and you were obviously goals but again some people admired you, others despised you and kept calling you weak cause of your skinny appearance.

Your close friend Sean but you called him Jack instead was the schools hottest boy and you would get glares from girls but some would ship you two  but today was different.
-
•Your POV•
-
I walked through the halls with Jack and suddenly a group of girls swarmed Jack and he lost sight of me, weird this never happens, you thought to yourself, you stayed behind the group of girls and suddenly one of them started yelling "OH MY GAWD BECKY YOU SLUT" I turned my head and saw that Mary shouted that, then another voice rang out "EW EW WHAT WAS THAT?!" Signe yelled out, "WHY WOULD YOU TOUCH HIM LIKE THAT?!" Marzia yelled with her accent and her soft voice.

I noticed Jacks face was flushed red as he looked uncomfortable, I immediately pushed through the crowd and came infront of Jack and came face to face with the schools slut Becky. "Okay what happened here?!" You said glaring at Becky "Becky was sexual touching Jack!" Amanda shouted "yeah, you got a problem? Bitch?" Becky said suddenly an uproar happened "Y/N BEAT THAT FAKKAH ON THE GROUND!" Your classmate shouted "BEAT THAT BIIIIITCH" "OOOHHHH SHIIITTT" "POUND HER ASS" you felt your blood boiling.

Suddenly Becky punched your face and that was the worst mistake she has ever done, you looked at her and grabbed her black hair and threw her whole body at the lockers as it dented the lockers, you sat on her and started punching her face over and over till you saw blood, then you got pulled off her and saw your greened haired friend smiling at you and everyone was cheering some people who just got there was standing there shocked.

"My nerdy savage hero" Jack said smiling wide caressing your cheek and leaning down kissing you passionately which caused another uproar chanting you and Jacks name.

"WORLDSTAR WORLDSTARRR" a familiar deep voice shouted and saw Mr.Fischbach (Mark) and we all went silent. He cleared his throat "I didn't see anything" he said while putting his phone away and we all cheered again.

(A/N)- Tbh that was a reference (The worldstar) lolol