One Call Away

-
Jack was in PAX Prime and you had to stay home. You missed Jack dearly and you both called and face timed (or skyped) each other daily too.
-
YOUR POV
-
You jumped on your bed and unlocked your phone. You shifted around a bit as you were scrolling through Instagram, then you got a call from Jack. You happily answered it and placed the phone by your ear, you heard shuffling and a distant laugh that sounded like Marks then a familiar voice that filled your heart with warmth, Jack.

Jack: Y/N?
You: Haiiii
Jack: Oh hey heh how's it going over there? I miss you..

By this time you were rolling around smiling through the phone, and you could tell Jack was too.

You: It's boring like mostly everyday but Marzia and Amanda stop by every so often, but I miss you too love..
Jack: It's good to know you have company dear, but uhm... I might come home later than I've expected.. I know I'm suppose to come home tomorrow but they've extended it till Friday I'm so sorry Y/N
You: Oh... No it's okay just... A-as long your coming h-home I'll be fine

You were sitting on the floor by your bed on the bridge of tears, your voice even showed it due to the fact that you were choking on words

Jack: hey hey hey hey, don't cry please.. Don't worry it'll all fly by quickly I promise!
You: Heh I hope so, I just really wanna see you right now..
Jack: I miss you so so so much you have no idea! oh, I have to go now I love you! Be safe.
You: Love you too

-end of call-

You climbed onto the bed and decided to stay up and binge watch tv shows, you felt dead since Jack wasn't here to cheer you up anymore and for the fact that he's coming 3 days later.
-
21 minutes later
-
Ding ding~
You realized that you got a text message from Jack and furiously went to grab it, which caused you to almost eat shi- fall off the bed :) (LOLOLOL)

From: Jack❤️💋
"Im only one call away, I'll be there to save the day, superman got nothin' on me"

You stared blankly at the text message, 'well he does send song lyrics at 12'o clock', you throw your phone aside and just stare at the ceiling.
-
9 minutes later
-
I was about to fall asleep until I heard knocking on the door, I looked at the time 12:09.

Who dafuq is here at this time? I get up while falling on the ground and dragging myself to the door my appearance made me look like a drug dealer but I didn't care.

I opened the door without hesitation, not caring if it was the purge at my door, but I suddenly was wide awake when I saw my green goof ball of joy standing there smiling.

"JACK!!" I immediately jumped on him which made him grunt. "Wow you really did miss me" Jack chuckled as he hugged you back, you snuggled into his shoulder and inhaled his scent. "OF COURSE I DID I THOUGHT YOU WERE GONNA COME BACK ON FRIDAY!!" You hugged Jack tighter as he carried you and his luggage into the house. "Hah I wanted to surprise you though... I told you I was one call away" He kissed your forehead and smiled at you.

"HELLLLLLOOOOOOO FROM THE OUTSIIIIIIDDDDEEEEE" Mark sang as he looked through the window "Oh yeah and Marks here" Jack said chuckling nervously