School Bully

(A/N)- Y/F/N = Your Friends Name
S/N= School Name (cause I don't have ideas for any school names and I'm too lazy to search up real ones so just put ur schools name or whatever lel)
^-^
-
-
It was like every other day at school, walking the halls full of waves of people, go to boring classes, fights, more classes- You get it.. And yes there are LOTS of fights here at (S/N) by the typical group bullies, but one of them stood out the most.

Sean McLoughlin but everyone just calls him Jack cause that's what he prefers but anyways...

I was walking in the crowded halls of retching bodies all around me and man was the heat in the halls INSANE, but yeah just walking through with my best friend (Y/F/N) until a hollering shout came from I would say the left of us at the end of the hall, so of course we went to check it out.

As we emerged to the scene I could barely see who it was until I was suddenly pushed to the front where I saw everything.

There was Jack and his best friend Mark, they were ganging up on a poor defenseless dude. I mean they ARE bullies but I couldn't stand the sight. I was suddenly pushed from behind and right when Mark was going to throw a punch, his elbow jabbed me in the face.
MAN WAS HIS ELBOW HARD ASF LIKE IS YOU IRON MAN?

I fell on the floor in pain and realized my mouth was bleeding, yup iron man totally just jabbed me in the face. Suddenly Mark and Jack turned around which gave the defenseless dude a moment to escape.

All eyes was on us I didn't like it so I tried to quickly scatter but then an arm held me, "Oh my god your mouth is bleeding!" I looked up and saw Jack examining my bleeding mouth with a worried expression, he's actually not bad up clo- okay stfu Y/N

I chuckled lightly, "heh I'm.. Fine don't worry I-I uh got it" I quickly stood up and was about to leave until he grabbed me...AGAIN. "No you're not okay here let me at least help you to the nurses office even though this is Marks fault" He gave me a sweet smile and glared at his red haired friend who chuckled nervously.

I forgotten about the crowd till Mark started shouting at the people to scatter. Jack lightly took my hand and walked with me to the nurses office.

Lil time skip ;3 •

"DUDE HE LEGIT LOOKS LIKE HE LIKES YOU" your best friend kept rambling about the event that happened earlier but you passed it as one of his acts. "He probably just felt bad that's all" you said shrugging it off, "okay first off he's never like that to ANYONE in this school except for you and two- uh I'm gonna go byeee" your friend said before giving you that molester moon look and running off before you could ask.

Suddenly an arm was wrapped around your shoulder, "Hello love~ I'm sorry for earlier" you recognized the voice.. Jack. But why did he call you 'love'? You turned around and gave him a small smile "it's okay I'm not dead.. And 'love'?" You chuckled a little and he started to play with his thumbs, 'why is he nervous?' You thought to yourself until he let out a small sigh. "Let me explain by this" He cupped your face and kissed you passionately you were shocked from then, he broke the kiss and put a piece of paper in your hands.

He winked and waved goodbye, before you looked at the piece of paper

"Call me sometime ;) xxx-xxx-xxxx  your the first girl I kissed by the way <3 "
All you could do was smile all the way home.
-
-
(A/N)- Idk if this was good ;-; but I tried hehehe