High School

High School...

What a perfect place to rethink life with the sudden urge to drop out and hope you'd end up living in a mansion.

I sat at my desk pondering, completely ignoring the teacher until a pair of heels clicking against the marble floor towards me brought me out of my daze.

It was the "new" girl who then sat next to me I didn't really fancy her at all but being me I didn't want to be rude.

"Can I help you?" I asked scratching my chin, the shortness of her skirt made me feel really uncomfortable.

"Yes you can actually" she began, her voice already made me uncomfortable "How about we get to know eachother?"

She abruptly pushed her body onto my desk and I swear, I almost had a heart attack because I thought the desk would've tipped over.

"Jack is it? Or sèan?" She seductively smiled although i didn't know if I should be scared that the desk might break or that I might fall into her.

"Just Jack.." I trailed off as I tried to leave my desk, only to get stopped by her as she pulled me back down.

"Where's that girl?" She smirked "what was her name? Y/N?"

"She's at home right now why?" I forced myself not to choke on her heavy dose of perfume, she just scanned my face.

"Does she treat you good? Because if not.." she was practically suffocating me with her aurora, "then we could have some fun"

She got more closer, "and she doesn't need to anything.."

As if god answered my call...

CRASH

A chair suddenly flew through the window and before I knew it nerf darts were being shot at throughout the classroom until I realized 4729284747 darts were on the girl.

A small figure crawled through the window holding a large nerf gun, guess who it was?

No other than the iconic Y/N L/N

She nonchalantly walked over broken glass to where we were and stared down the new girl before speaking.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"What? I-I don-"

"You think you can just touch what's not yours?"

"I- wha- n-no"

"Is your name Y/N L/N?"

"N-no"

"Is Sèan McLoughlin yours?"

"No"

"That's right know your place"

She turned me and embraced me

"What an entrance" I said as I saw Mr. Fischbach still writing on the board, he's gotten use to Y/N making such abrupt entranced already.

"You were too close" she said looking up at me with a pout

"You came to school late"

"Well I'm here now"

"You could've used the door"

"That's boring"

"Well you've caused a mess"

"I practically own the school bro"

Suddenly the intercom rang throughout the entire school with a startling screech, everyone groaned with irritation.

"Ms L/N report to the principals office immediately..... and bring Mr McLoughlin"

Mr Kjellberg, our principal then added,

"And hurry before unleash my dogs on the both of you"

And when we thought he was done,

"And also don't try anything I taught Edgar to fart on comma- oH gOd EDGAR WHY?!"

We then looked at eachother before ran out the broken window and away from the school.

Mr. Fischbach looked at the kids that cowered behind their chairs before looking at the window.

"Well I'm going"

A/N: yo this chapter is random asf